Z e v a r a

kel77

Apr 22, 2005
Singapore
raylau-photo.com
A hot Saturday morning session with Zevara organised by Ivan.

4334948952_a135f9e782_o.jpg

4335057794_d1bf6b49aa_o.jpg

4334303159_f63d7cdb29_o.jpg

stunning pictures and dof. Your model is very good in posing. Nice styling as well

Woooaahhh.
Kel77, now that I have started to shoot with Strobes and I am beginning to learn, I really appreciate the way you handled her skin.
... and the exact moment you capture her expressions, and her poses. Beautiful.
(And I must say, I didn't realise that she is so pretty.)
Good work, kel77.

amazing composition dude!
keep it up!
more from u!

Woooaahhh.
Kel77, now that I have started to shoot with Strobes and I am beginning to learn, I really appreciate the way you handled her skin.
... and the exact moment you capture her expressions, and her poses. Beautiful.
(And I must say, I didn't realise that she is so pretty.)
Good work, kel77.

haha his work is always good... never fail me when i looked at his thread

wow! what a beauty! damn! hv to spring clean and missed this...hiaz!!! it was my turn to shoot..hahaha

GREAT SHOTS Raymond! Love this series!

Dave loves her lips!!! and belle is squeezing his neck.

pic #1 & 5 FAVE for us

Last edited:
Great exposure and good control of White Balance... really love it.... thanks for sharing...

lovely pix...and ofcos kudos to ivan

good model and good light control there. :thumbsup:

except probably #7. when doing headshot, its better not to open your aperture that wide. The OOF eyes usually look distracting especially when it is the eye nearer to the lens , at least to me.

Thanks all. An overstatement though. There are many other masters works in this forum to learn from.

good model and good light control there. :thumbsup:

except probably #7. when doing headshot, its better not to open your aperture that wide. The OOF eyes usually look distracting especially when it is the eye nearer to the lens , at least to me.

Thanks for the advise. Will take note.
That was actually at f5 as I seldom shoot wide open.
My strobe battery was getting flat and I had to use a larger aperture towards the end.

nice series. i like #7, her eye so pretty

Nice poses by the model and nice capture. Looks like your form is back:thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Just my 2 cts,

alot of the crops are really tight, maybe could leave more 'breathing space' for the viewer.

cheers!