YSS - Yishun ppl pls stand up IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please read this for your own knowledge base!

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10872

the above mentioned thread brings out two important points that i was mentioning about during the weekend based on my experience. i dont bullshit :nono:..... sometimes!:sticktong

1) the smaller the pixel the more you need to increase the shutter speed or have IS in order to compensation for sharp image.

quote :
"If you were previously using 1/200th with a 100mm lens with a 16mp camera, then a 320th should be sufficient with a 22mp camera."

2) law of physics still applies for those with IS and using long and short focal length. You cant do magic with hype and law of physics.

quote:
"The hype on the 24-105 zoom suggests 3 stops. I always discount that to one stop, especially with both long and short focal lengths. If I'm using my 100-400 IS zoom at 400mm, I want at least a 200th sec shutter speed."

Kopi @ 848
Date: Friday, 22 Feb 2008
Time | Location | Information:
10pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop

1) Xing
2) NMSS_2
3) Eugene
4)

Will print & share an article on the rights of photographer to shoot commercially and in public areas.

Hi YSS,

Kopi @848
Date: Friday, 29 Feb 2008
9.45pm yishun Blk- 848, Coffee shop,

1) William:thumbsup:

We shoot Tiger .:bsmilie:

Hi YSS,

Kopi @848

2) Randall - WaH so late... 9.45pm le... Come early Lar, working early morning next day

We shoot Tiger .:bsmilie: "***", eh what' else?.... "****"

Hi YSS,

Kopi @848

2) Randall - WaH so late... 9.45pm le... Come early Lar, working early morning next day
3) Xing, see you at 9.30pm lor, hahaha

We shoot Tiger .:bsmilie: "***", eh what' else?.... "****" tiger or thai girl :bsmilie:

Sigma DP1 expected launch date in March / maybe april then :) - will be expecting it to be at around 1.2K +/-

randall, look at this site or this site it's offering at $1,200 in Japan.

our good fren winson is there now, I have asked him to get me the Fuji F100fd, it's going for $499 there, hehehehe... pm him and see if he can get for you :bigeyes:

WHat's winson's CS nick again huh... WINSON if you see this... Check out the price will ya... and just 1 week b4 u set off back to SIngapore MAKE sure u post here LOL

WHat's winson's CS nick again huh... WINSON if you see this... Check out the price will ya... and just 1 week b4 u set off back to SIngapore MAKE sure u post here LOL

i actually got some problem here now
becos i need to get my jap colleague to buy for me so i need to pay him
but i dun have cash
so i dunno how to transfer the money to him

Status
Not open for further replies.