YouTube's ThatNikonGuy: Singapore Photowalk - Tuesday 24 July @ 6pm

Pwah! I'm in! (gives me an excuse to try and finish work and run down ASAP :) )

I'm with phoeniix, good excuse to check out from work early :)

too bad... just found out that im working night shift... cannot make it... :-(

we dont need any confirmation right? just be there?

we dont need any confirmation right? just be there?

Don't think so. He just simply said he'll be there wearing the t-shirt. Besides I don't think he would wanna keep track of who's coming or not and even if no one turns up (unlikely) he might just be happy to walk by himself to take photos :)

No need to register just show up. He will be wearing I Am thatnikonguy t-shirt, similar to official Nikon ones.

Please check his blog beforehand though because Hanoi was cancelled due to stomach flu.

This is do-able just that not too sure he would be very visible as that area usually got a lot of people at the specified time.

Maybe should gather slightly earlier, exchange telephone numbers, spread out and then call the rest if someone gets in contact with him.

This reminds me of an episode of Running Man.

Ops... Just off work... Any chance to bump into u guys???

Any news? How's the walkabout?

It was rare to see so many photo groups come together at one place at the same time. Most importantly, had an insight into what his eyes see.

din manage to find u guys when i was there yesterday...missed it:cry:

tell us more, any pictures to share?

At the gathering point. We waited for about 10 more minutes before moving off.
548964_10151052167203166_1632666860_n.jpg

We went one round chinatown exploring the alleys and various places like Sri Mariamman Temple. For those who do not know, SMT now got charge if you want to take photo or video within their grounds. We were practically a contingent of photographers moving around chinatown like a tidalwave. :)
580753_10151052167323166_434055011_n.jpg

Didnt really take much pictures since was there mostly to ask him about some things and to observe how he takes his photos so sorry for the lack of photos of the outing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos, looks interesting.

Anyway I noticed that some guys were carrying big backpacks and tripods, isnt it difficult to shoot on such a photo-walk in crowded areas

looks like he knows about the Singaporean dress code of T-Shirt, Bermudas and flip flops
thanks for the pictures, any more?