Your: Secondary School

I'm from the secondary school that produced Joanne Peh (she was my head prefect), Ivy Lee, Fann Wong and Wong Li Lin. Lol.

Its Temasek Sec btw. Not much resonance to the school culture, for me. I graduated and I said, good riddance to the lack of culture and belonging. Hahahaha...

Good lineage of local artiste and celebrities ;), you might have some potential in you to make it to local tv big, you never know . Cheers

All schools I attended since have been extinct...:bsmilie:, except SP.

Anyone heard of Kampong Jagoh Primary school (now MRT stn), Labrador Primary School (now NUS campus), St Thomas Sec Sch (now forest ???), STI (now ITE Macpherson) ?

All except one still have been demolished. No more identity for me...arggggh. Dunno why all schools I went, including kindergarten all now no more.

Err...anyone from St Thomas Sec last time located in south side.

and my Balestier Girls' School now become Rainbow Club..:angel:

I'm from the secondary school that produced Joanne Peh (she was my head prefect), Ivy Lee, Fann Wong and Wong Li Lin. Lol.

Its Temasek Sec btw. Not much resonance to the school culture, for me. I graduated and I said, good riddance to the lack of culture and belonging. Hahahaha...

mine was TamaGoh (the jazz), and Ang Peng Shiong (national swimmer)...
erh another one, ME :lovegrin: :bsmilie: kidding..

mine got xiaxue... Chen Jian bin

you are kidding right ? Xiaxue is from RVHS?

yea... i think so:think:

some one edited the wiki to remove those info. i'm suspecting its the sch admin ppl. maybe i shld wreck havoc by doing something funny onto the wiki page.:angry:

yea... i think so:think:

some one edited the wiki to remove those info. i'm suspecting its the sch admin ppl. maybe i shld wreck havoc by doing something funny onto the wiki page.:angry:

Ooh i did a google check, think there are some links flying around that confirms she is from RV!

Last time when I was there, the only celebrity link was one of the MC, cant rem whether its Zhong Qing or Sharen Au.

Does that mean that reputable school produce good actors and actresses ??

I'm from a school who had a crazy principal. PE shorts resembles granny's berms and if you try to jump over a hurdle wearing that,either your shorts will tear or you will pull a hamstring. The uniform has a double layer cos the principal claims that boys can see our thighs under the sun. Only blue, brown or black straps for watches, same colour code for hair bands,only bm2000 turbo shoes allowed. If you wear other brands eg: converse,you'll get demerit points and we only have 15 points a year to gamble. Nothing you do will give you merit points. School bags cannot be above $100 and i carried a JPG bag before. Lied to her that after discount, it's $80! Luckily the discipline mistress next to her never play me out. Oh ya, if your hair or fringe is too long, you'll get a free haircut from the office clerk! Stupid bitch damn smart! She hold your hair and order the clerk to cut!

That devilish woman also likes to go to the nearby Macdonalds to catch the students hanging there. I heard that she once wanted to enter Fire teadance to catch students but the bouncers didn't allow her to enter. If we talk to boys in school uniform, we are labelled as desperate, talk to girls, we are lesbians! Many friends of mine got married early and not shotgun somemore. I think twhen they got married, they should be wondering if the principal will gate crash their weddings.
She was always reminding the one and only normal stream class that we don't need to have a normal stream class but cos she wants to retain the primary school girls who didn't get express results. Always boasting that we are the number 1 school for normal stream. Please lor, every year there's less than 40 students in the normal class and you just have to make sure everyone pass so how difficult is that? Anyway the batch after mine went from no.1 to no. 13 in the normal stream rankings and I heard she shut up after that.

I pity the people living in the neighboring blocks! Every Monday morning got free alarm clock cos she will scream at us! Ok, I'm not naming the school!

I'm from chinese high (now hwa chong institution) , ong theng cheong form there, sg first president i think :p

I'm from chinese high (now hwa chong institution) , ong theng cheong form there, sg first president i think :p

Epic fail! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: But at least you have a president from your school... Man of great respect! *salute*

My sec school lagi "better"... a number of the DJs from FM 91.3 came from there... the jokers...:sweat: Oh, the nuisance... :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Well during my days we always emphasize it's THE Chinese High School, don't miss out the 'THE'.

At that time, chap teh or chaptek, malay shuttlecock kicking was a favourite sport during recess and after school. Pretty unusual I thought, don't see ppl playing that elsewhere. And no it wasn't the 1970s or 1980s.

Our time...it was the Humtum bolah... or the Sepak takrau.... Form our own ad hoc teams during recess, also before and after school...

Humtum bolah shiok man.... whacked until blue black... :sweat:

Last edited:
Our time...it was the Humtum bolah... or the Sepak takrau.... Form our own ad hoc teams during recess, also before and after school...

Humtum bolah shiok man.... whacked until blue black... :sweat:

No wonder called humtum :bsmilie:

No wonder called humtum :bsmilie:

It was extremely painful! Especially if being hit at close range! At longer ranges it was all about precision and skill at throwing... Those who can throw really well - it can still hurt as hell at longer ranges... The funny thing is, even those who can't throw - they would still want to participate... it was too fun to miss out on! Oh the thrill of it!... :sweatsm:

Well during my days we always emphasize it's THE Chinese High School, don't miss out the 'THE'.

At that time, chap teh or chaptek, malay shuttlecock kicking was a favourite sport during recess and after school. Pretty unusual I thought, don't see ppl playing that elsewhere. And no it wasn't the 1970s or 1980s.

1940s and 50s ah