Your favourite SNAP SNAP store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidainc

Oct 25, 2005
:D :D

Where's your favourite shop to purchase cameras/accessories?
Why do you choose that shop?

:D :D :D

It doesn't matter which shop really. As long as you know your stuff (what you want to get, prices, etc), just walk into any shop with a decent price tag, ask for the item, check that it is in working condition and pay for it. (try to bargain a bit if you're buyin in bulk)

PS: A friend of mine only took 5minutes to buy his 1Ds Mark II at CP

Haha, you friend whipped out his wallet, pulled out his credit card, wait 3 minutes for the purchase to be processed, and then sign...wow...but somewhat missed out the shiokness leh...haha...:D

But for some shops, you need to know it's "characteristics" (or some say chao kuan) so as to save yourself from frustration. Do a search in the forum and you'll know why.

Personally, I do my purchases at CP Peninsular Plaza and MS Colour. John 3:16 seems to be a good favourite too.

how is MSCOLOR? i'm going to buy a lens from them tonight, and i think their service is quite good. they called me to inform me when stock for this particular lens is in stock
i also quite like The Camera Workshop, when i'm looking for 2nd hand lenses, or grey (no warranty) items

MS Color is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: service is frendly. TK Foto also very good. James (TK) is knowledgeable too.

MS Color for me.
Good price and nice people there.

Paul_Yeo said:
I got mine from CP and MSCOLOR, both, so far so good.
Quote your name got discount bo? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.