225px-TerryFoxToronto19800712.JPG

对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
为什么人要这么的脆弱 堕落
请你打开电视看看
多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
我们是不是该知足
珍惜一切 就算没有拥有

so what happens if you found out that you have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

this man had it

070214_hawking_vmed3p.widec.jpg

losing your motor functions compared to losing your hair. ha.

U obviously don't get it.
For him to live this way, is his own struggle.
For people who are suffering from mental struggle everyday not to die, is their own struggle.

and it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.

Last edited:
maybe as an adult , it's a selfish , wilful and childish act for her . however , schools have ridiculous things that adults don't know , which cause such things . for instance , in the newspaper article , there are reports of teachers ask girls in girl school who wear coloured bra to take off the bra and walk around the school .

another one is teacher asked whole class to beat up one kid . the other one is teacher asking students to eat soap .

these examples are definitely worse than what ever my sister encounter . but think about it , what if the student didn't break the rule but the hair being for nothing ?

i know of such cases . it just that sometimes schools are not that "transparent" and that's why parents can't see what's happening .

what newspaper article?

I think quite a number of people experience suicidal feeling at a certain part of their life, some people just forget about it and move on. (I don't have a reliable statistics for it, just based on the stories told by my friends about their past.)

People need to understand that the level of tolerance for each person is different. To most people, it might just be a silly / simple thing, but to the person experiencing it, it could mean the whole world.

Human is weak, that's why we need one another. Nobody born to be strong. We learn to be strong.

of course not, there are better things in life to think about than

how to exit it.. you being an adult, should know better than to spout negativity and preach about embracing your unhappiness.

obviously, i cannot see eye to eye with your viewpoint of life. i have better things to do than try to understand that viewpoint.

this is not to say that there are pitiful cases out there. one of my schoolmates had a broken family, his father beat up his mother, and beat him up too. he tried to resolve it, he tried to help, but he was 13 or 14, in the end he couldn't take it, so he jumped.

compare this to cutting your hair , or cca problems. 任性 has to be the phrase that comes to mind. learn quickly in life that you cannot get what you want all the time, that is a fact, that will not change from childhood all the way to death. dying changes nothing. it is a silly act and the worst way to handle the situation. but of course, some people are more silly than others.

For him to live this way, is his own struggle.
For people who are suffering from mental struggle everyday not to die, is their own struggle.

and it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.

oh, so if you lose the ability to walk

you will not suffer any mental anguish. being a burden to your family, having to do so much more to complete a single act than the average person, all the loved ones around you suffering because of you. no, losing the ability to walk is a simple, easy struggle. so is losing the ability to vocalise, to move, to even hold a glass of water.

i applaud your extremely sound logic.

oh, so if you lose the ability to walk

you will not suffer any mental anguish. being a burden to your family, having to do so much more to complete a single act than the average person, all the loved ones around you suffering because of you. no, losing the ability to walk is a simple, easy struggle. so is losing the ability to vocalise, to move, to even hold a glass of water.

i applaud your extremely sound logic.

yes. U definitely don't get it.
nothing else to talk about it.

Nisa, what makes you feel that way?

haha , it's just some article that my school's chinese teachers collect for us regarding the topic of violence within school for my last year o level chinese :)

if what you quoted in that article is true, then those teachers deserve to be disciplined.

frankly though, if the school rules are that girls should keep their hair short, etc, and there is flaunting of the discipline, you have to understand the teacher's point of view.

if the rules are not enforced, then why rules in the first place? if one rule is given exception, what happens to the others? laws in society run on the same purpose, on a case by case basis. if your sister had no valid reason to keep her hair, and refused to cut it (and i'm assuming that is the case).. then i think that as an elder sister, you should worry about her threats to die, both in the direct sense, and in the sense that she is taking her hair way too seriously, even for a young child.

that said, some school rules are sometimes perceived as inflexible, etc; in which case i'm sure there are avenues if there is valid cause for concern. if one has a will, one has a way.

Last edited:
if what you quoted in that article is true, then those teachers deserve to be disciplined.

frankly though, if the school rules are that girls should keep their hair short, etc, and there is flaunting of the discipline, you have to understand the teacher's point of view.

if the rules are not enforced, then why rules in the first place? if one rule is given exception, what happens to the others? laws in society run on the same purpose, on a case by case basis. if your sister had no valid reason to keep her hair, and refused to cut it (and i'm assuming that is the case).. then i think that as an elder sister, you should worry about her threats to die, both in the direct sense, and in the sense that she is taking her hair way too seriously, even for a young child.

hahas , i agree to what you say . rules should be follwed by students . actually , my sisters fringe was cut 10 days ago to those super short ones . so 10 days later ..... CUT !

rules are important but some teachers take the rules to bias against students . it happens pretty often , just that no one knows (:)

No body cares!
if a person, the world will still go on. Tomorrow we still will go to work, and live our lives.
There is no one who would stop all these just because u die.
Get it!

Death is a way just to get out of this weird and cruel world.

it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.

This way?

I'm not quite sure what you feel, exactly ...

Help me. I haven't had much rest since last Thursday due to work ...

This way?

I'm not quite sure what you feel, exactly ...

Help me. I haven't had much rest since last Thursday due to work ...

haha should just go and rest.

it's just a personal struggle.

It just sounds ... I dunno ... 'HARD'.

Your views ... sounds 'hard'.

Status
Not open for further replies.