Young and reckless driver w/o licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to see the face of this 20yr old kid on the papers soon.
Maybe he's a rich man son.
Or white horse.....so only minimum sentence and a stern warning.

:bigeyes:

Waiting to see the face of this 20yr old kid on the papers soon.
Maybe he's a rich man son.
Or white horse.....so only minimum sentence and a stern warning.

:bigeyes:

if like you say, than will not have any follow up report liow :angry:.

if like you say, than will not have any follow up report liow :angry:.

This case probably overshadowed by the Romanian embassy hit&run case.

anyway we can only wait and see...:sweat:

he seems like a hardened criminal and a menace to society. he should be handed a preventive detention sentence! ;(
See how hard he would be in prison.

../azul123

We assume that he'll go to prison. He may well just get a "heavier" fine and community service so we do not "ruin his future".

You misunderstood the purpose of the ban.

It's not to be used as a deterrent. It's to prevent already proven reckless drivers from driving ever again.

Money is replaceable. Time is not.

Sadly if you came here you'd find that each week dozens of people are caught driving while their licenses have been revoked for various reasons including unpaid fines, PCA offences (proscribed alcohol limit, ie driving drunk), hooning, and other serious charges. People don't find loosing a license a problem, they just drive regardless.

Fines that you will be paying for life however might just do the trick, because loss of license hasn't worked.

I think this is just a tip of the iceberg. There should be many more around.

Also hardly see any TP around these days. IMO, TP should step up their patrol. More and more reckless drivers nowadays.

Even vans/lorries/pick-ups drive on outer lanes on highways like nobody's business nowadays, and hogging the road some more. Last time where got like this? I was driving a company van about 15 years ago. Only on the inner most lane on highways, unless want to overtake.

u got ur outer n inner most lane mixed up.
guess its all the same, then n now.
just that u don't see the log in ur eyes.

Yeah, well you export the little Burgers down here to Perth as university students. The number of Singaporean kids here who have highly worked over ricers (local expression for Japanese boy racer cars like Evo's, WRX, GTR's etc) is staggering. Some of the kids have budgets of 150K AUD for a car when they whinge to mummy and daddy that they need a car to get around in Perth because the MT is so bad. 150K in Australia buys you a WRX with 80K left over for hotting it up and that goes a long long way.

The sad part is 99.99% of these kids can't drive to save their lives. A couple of years back one of the local motorsports clubs had 20 of them show up for a race day with their super ricers and not one of the kids was able to post a decent time around a race-track, even after quite a few practice laps and race laps... I rest my case.

we were well trained by our colonial master.
we send our anti socials down under. :bsmilie:

kidding la,
sorry for SOME of the singaporeans that display such acts,
but u can't deny that the majority r well behave.

we were well trained by our colonial master.
we send our anti socials down under. :bsmilie:

kidding la,
sorry for SOME of the singaporeans that display such acts,
but u can't deny that the majority r well behave.

Yes we did send the $hit to Australia and still do, speaking as one of the expat Colonial masters :devil:

Most of the Singaporeans here are well behaved yes, no dress sense though! Some of the girls get pretty wild though, right proper SPG's they are.

The worst offenders are the local trash, which is my whole point, trash is trash, regardless of it's origin and they all are now behaving in much the same manner worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.