You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3823__1574__shirt517.jpg

goodness another tablecloth design

Mock up photo before the release of the home jersey. At least i hope the away white is true. I will surely get that

IMG_20150410_WA0001.jpg

i hope REDs wins FA Cup semifinal against aston villa 2nite.....

GO.. GO...GO... REDS!!

Yeah....
Let's get one for Steve G as his parting gift!

Liverpool needs silverware, and it will help us retain the talent, and give something to all the fans who have stayed with them through the lean years!

Yeah....
Let's get one for Steve G as his parting gift!

Liverpool needs silverware, and it will help us retain the talent, and give something to all the fans who have stayed with them through the lean years!

yeah.. FA Cup medal is an appropriate parting gift to gerrard who has been loyal to REDs even tho he had chances to win premiership medal with other english clubs...

GOOOAAALLLLLLLLLLLL..... COUTINHO...

rather sluggish start by REDs in the 1st half... passing back n forth in REDs half which uninspiring...

game comes to live when coutinho score in 30th mins... but quick counterattack by villa level the score to 1-1

a pep talk will lift up the spirits n REDs must put a better football in the 2nd half...

A 50-50 game so far. The team that makes the least mistake will nick it and so far LFC have too much missed passes ... Not clinical enough :(

A 50-50 game so far. The team that makes the least mistake will nick it and so far LFC have too much missed passes ... Not clinical enough :(

me not sure wat br is experimenting.... he has 3 strikers on the stand... balo, borini n lambert!!

From the last 4 games you can tell the quality of our team ... Very bad :( No money to overhaul the team too, looks like we will not reach CL for a long long time. disgusted by the performance this season. All the strikers had let us down and pls sell Sterling. Last to add Mario's goal was not offside as shown on the replay !!

From the last 4 games you can tell the quality of our team ... Very bad :( No money to overhaul the team too, looks like we will not reach CL for a long long time. disgusted by the performance this season. All the strikers had let us down and pls sell Sterling. Last to add Mario's goal was not offside as shown on the replay !!

we were hard done by.

but our performance is crap.

I can only says there's no intended target at all during attack, like what to do with the ball…..

And to accomodate SG, we were back pedaling against a team with more desire...

Sigh, we have become the 'almost' club..
Nearly there, almost there, but not there.

We do not have world class player in our team so won't anywhere near the top in the table. Suarez alone can almost bring us the title, we will need 3-4 of those players to challenge again. With the current owner not willing to spend we can only be a 6-9 position team at best. Reality sucks for us fans who can only be sad week in week out ...:(

Man C had a lucky escape from Villa 89 min winning goal !!! This proves 2 point, it's not so bad we loss to them in the FA semi and bye bye to top 4 ...

Aim for top ten next season ..

Status
Not open for further replies.