You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *77* - Tough Renewal Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE LIVERPOOL!!!

It's a combination of skill and luck... if everyone was firing on all cylinders, maybe we will do better.. maybe if we won the first few, we can build on the momentum.. but somethings aren't really in our control.

And now the morale is low, the players are injured and people are calling for BR's head... it's a tough sport :)

Wahahaha I am not as confident as you :)

I will settle for a draw and penalties... a win is a bonus... Jose is a master tactician.. annoying, but very clever..

tough game against the reds next......going for a tight 2-1 win :)

should let BR continue till end of season.

january we should move in for a GK. if loaning cech is true, that's awesome!

dun think we need any more midfielders but a proper defender will be good. now i wonder who.

need 1 good striker. do we even have $$? and the transfer committee can eat my sh|t.

I'm going for a Draw

Torres heading back to LFC?

i feel tat if mignolet was in the team instead of brad, we would've won 2-0.

brad jus doesn't cut it.

Brad's distribution and ability at crosses was far better.

Fans across the board has been calling to bench MeNoLeg, now he was benched and still leaking goals. Always not possible to satisfy everyone. at least Brad Jones don't make stupid mistake as him.

true but i'll still field mignolet based on overall ability.

Better to be good at distribution to create chances and don't flap at crosses thereby creating opportunities for the opponent to score than to be good at shot stopping. Mignolet is not even guaranteed to make saves as there have ben many instances where he preferred to push the ball away and the balks lands up with an opponent scoring.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LIVERPOOL FANS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.