You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour REDs home n away 2014/15 jerseys

liverpool-home-real5424.jpg
liverpool-fake-1212.jpg

liverpool-fake-45472.jpg
liverpool-away-64574.jpg

liverpool-third-6546542.jpg

THE NEW KIT WILL BE OFFICIALLY UNVEILED THIS EVENING AT 6PM (england time) TO OFFICIALLY INVITED MEDIA,

i find the design r not pleasing to my eyes... mebbe i got crooked eyes??

Last edited:
Buy straight from Liverpool website. General sale normally starts about 3 weeks before the game. Just need to monitor the exact date. Then it's fastest fingers. If it's not too hot a game. Should be able to get in as long you log in the moment it opens for sales.

tks sunnyday and cowmera for the tips..
now, to find some new friends living on merseyside..

yeah, extremely sexciting! I have to pay double to be able to watch BPL in Singapore and in Hong Kong.
I still have contract with Singtel, but recently relocated to Hong Kong and also signed another 2 year contract here so I do not have to keep looking for pubs, here no kopitiam to screen football

is the pkg cheaper in hk?
sg pay and paying thru the nose until boey tahan dun pay..

Huat ah!!! Buibui like me can't wear!!!

all the more better to show ur 6-in-1 pack..

Hope the leaked design is not real ... But according to past 2 season they are quite accurate :(

Last edited:
is the pkg cheaper in hk?
sg pay and paying thru the nose until boey tahan dun pay..

looks the same or slightly more expensive, but it includes World Cup, so not so bad

yeah, extremely sexciting! I have to pay double to be able to watch BPL in Singapore and in Hong Kong.
I still have contract with Singtel, but recently relocated to Hong Kong and also signed another 2 year contract here so I do not have to keep looking for pubs, here no kopitiam to screen football

wa, goot for u la.

eat more good food and grow buibui there!

we're going to win it this season, i tell u.

stevie G will lift the title at the end of the season.

we're goin to tear manSipTea apart this coming Sunday.

One game at a time, dont get too excited. It is close

purple outfits is horrible even ghastly . good idea. the opposition will be shielding their eyeballs all the time and won't be able to concentrate

Good morning!!!
Very exciting, kancheong about this weekend's clash... let's hope Pool attacks so much that Shitty gets blown off the pitch...
Where's the guess guess guess???
I wanna put 3-0 Pool wins!!! (Suarez, Suarez)

The home kit white strip abit out of place. Gold liverbird but white warrior and sponsor print also not matching should have use gold pin strip and gold logos thru out instead.

Last edited:
The home kit white strip abit out of place. Gold liverbird but white warrior and sponsor print also not matching should have use gold pin strip and gold logos thru out instead.

Bro, I have the same thought too! I prefer Gold Sponsor wording

Good morning!!!
Very exciting, kancheong about this weekend's clash... let's hope Pool attacks so much that Shitty gets blown off the pitch...
Where's the guess guess guess???
I wanna put 3-0 Pool wins!!! (Suarez, Suarez)

I just hope our defense not tofu .scary. If really tofu we'll have to win by 3 goal margin

I just hope our defense not tofu .scary. If really tofu we'll have to win by 3 goal margin

Usually we managed to keep our defence tight whenever played against big team. But i hope we can keep a cleansheet in this game to show who is the boss !!! Triple S will do the damage at the other end

Usually we managed to keep our defence tight whenever played against big team. But i hope we can keep a cleansheet in this game to show who is the boss !!! Triple S will do the damage at the other end

yeah only lowly Cardiff can score 3 against us table topper =/

CL semi final

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.