You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Liverpool kits to be unveil soon !!!!!!!!

1425579_624624237622421_1907219831_n.jpg

564728_624624604289051_523883944_n.jpg

[vid]xG9lUsNQhTk[/vid]

ROTW team mite need the coaches to come out of retirement for a nite..
who's going in goal?? henchoz? he did made a couple of saves in a cup final..

looks like owen is forgiven?

ps, all those going to anfield in the near future, can share how u got tix?
thats assuming u didnt pay scalper's price..

My friend is a member and he bought tixs for us. Some of my friends queued up for tixs at anfield.

If it's a match that is hot, the damn touts will reduce the price at half time ,sometimes to the price they paid for. It's tough to get tixs when strong teams visit but if Liverpool follows the man utd 's system ,where members failed to collect their tixs at a specific time, they will release tixs to the public at kickoff.
Anyway, I heard that some tour agencies sell the match tixs at a slightly higher price so you might want to enquire with local tour agencies. :)

Last edited:
Reds to reveal new 2014-15 home kit

Liverpool Football Club will reveal their new Warrior home kit for 2014-15 from 6pm BST on Thursday at a unique event in the city, which will be broadcast live for free on Liverpoolfc.com.

LFC and Warrior Sports will host the first ever live home kit reveal event in Liverpool city centre, taking place in Liverpool One.

It will see four Reds stars - Philippe Coutinho, Jordan Henderson, Simon Mignolet and Kolo Toure - reveal the new home kit to 1,000 lucky fans in attendance - and the rest of the world via a free live broadcast on Liverpoolfc.com.

Access to this special event will be granted to fans via #DEMAND wristbands only. You can get hold of your wristband by visiting the official Liverpool FC store in Liverpool One from 9am today.

Liverpool Football Club will reveal their new Warrior home kit for 2014-15 from 6pm BST on Thursday at a unique event in the city, which will be broadcast live for free on Liverpoolfc.com.

LFC and Warrior Sports will host the first ever live home kit reveal event in Liverpool city centre, taking place in Liverpool One.

It will see four Reds stars - Philippe Coutinho, Jordan Henderson, Simon Mignolet and Kolo Toure - reveal the new home kit to 1,000 lucky fans in attendance - and the rest of the world via a free live broadcast on Liverpoolfc.com.

Access to this special event will be granted to fans via #DEMAND wristbands only. You can get hold of your wristband by visiting the official Liverpool FC store in Liverpool One from 9am today.

The wristbands are available on a strict first-come, first-served basis. Please see the below terms and conditions for more information.

The new home kit for next season will be available to view on Liverpoolfc.com soon after the start of the event and will go on sale on May 9. Pre-orders can be placed in our online store or in any official club shop from 6.15pm this Thursday.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/160822-reds-to-reveal-new-2014-15-home-kit?

Ultimate warrior passed away.....

Hello boys!!!

Buy straight from Liverpool website. General sale normally starts about 3 weeks before the game. Just need to monitor the exact date. Then it's fastest fingers. If it's not too hot a game. Should be able to get in as long you log in the moment it opens for sales.

Too many other distractions, busy and no time.
Suddenly thought about you boys, so come and say hello lor

hahaha must try to come on often till end of the season. Exciting time ahead !!!

Win or lose, I still see all the familiar Lau Tikos KPKB here!

YNWA

hahaha must try to come on often till end of the season. Exciting time ahead !!!

yeah, extremely sexciting! I have to pay double to be able to watch BPL in Singapore and in Hong Kong.
I still have contract with Singtel, but recently relocated to Hong Kong and also signed another 2 year contract here so I do not have to keep looking for pubs, here no kopitiam to screen football

Bro Rodz also MIA ah?

what about our closet fans? they still lurking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.