You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *75* - ONWARDS TOWARDS TITLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE SOMEONE put the highlights up.... I resisted watching so Liverpool can win ...

everybody wear your jersey with pride tomorrow !!!!!!!

We also have MOSSES to bring on, BR expect him to finish off Shitty with just 2 mins !!! So deep is our depth :)

I also wear my new #8 GERRARD hahahaha...

6th spot got europa??

aiseh... well done. hope u've got the 96 badge ironed on!

It actually came with the 96 badge on free :)

Somehow that link to stream led me elsewhere :(

Macs is the answer, but I guess I have to resist watching all the remaining matches... :)

Are we gonna have problems with the Norwich game? Henderson is out, Sturridge could be injured and if I am not wrong Suarez has to serve a one game suspension.

in other new Skertel our center back has scored more than Torrid Torres

yaya toure maybe out for the last 4 games through injury !!!!

YES... YES... YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Raheem sterling 1-0
13-04-2014-GifNumber-284.gif

skrtel 2-0
13-04-2014-GifNumber-285.gif

coutinho 3-2
13-04-2014-GifNumber-288.gif

Last edited:
spore lawyer sponsored the fly past

BlGyJSnCMAAwgni.jpg

Longest 90mins ever...

[video=youtube;IQuO4rAxUJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQuO4rAxUJM[/video]

“That was the longest 90 minutes I have probably played in. It felt like the clock was going backwards during parts of that game” continued Gerrard.
“We have got four cup games left. People said that was the biggest one was Manchester City but I disagree, the big one now is Norwich. Nothing is ours yet.”

Last edited:
[vid]JrmYPUhvnik[/vid]

With an emotionally-charged Anfield crowd in full voice, Gerrard called on his side not to slip up, saying: "Listen, this is gone. We go to Norwich. Exactly the same. We go together. Come on!"

Last edited:
a league game that has all the drama of a cup final..
got a lot of champion's luck, with handball not given against us and their key players not 100%..
suarez's rep probably led to a couple of penalty calls not given even though he got wrestled down to the gound, as well as several fouls near the box..
and u see him giving a direct free kick for little coutinho ostensibly hacking down big dzeko..:dunno:

big shout for him hitting the 3rd goal when it matters vs the other 2 times he wild shot..

henderson misses the next 3 games..
his workrate will be missed..

still some way to go b4 can win the league, its hard to keep up such a long winning streak..
its not something we've showed that we have done b4, and we gotta do it with a defence like THAT.. :sweat:
tot we had wiped out most of the gap in the goal difference..
but we wun get a better chance to do it, with additional fixtures, and additional attention on us next season..
need to set skrtel a 10-goal target..

"This does not f**king slip now"
[video=youtube;dBh_KRi-yCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBh_KRi-yCE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.