You know you're a photographer when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMMs wants you to shoot free. :bsmilie:

unfortunately, when i held up my gwc camera, most xmm will hide:cry:

can this conclude i am not a photographer? maybe my camera not big enough...

The shutter fires when your forefinger is 4mm away from the expsoure buttom.

You great Sifu can do that 5 feet away by rubbing his palms together and apply them in the direction of the camera. :)

i know i'm a photographer when all the skin on my wrist and arms are filled with tattoos of camera models :bsmilie:

i laser them off and redo them everytime a new model is launched

...you see something interesting and start looking at it from different angles and viewpoint, squatting down/standing over to another side/tilting your head and composing, even though you don't have a camera.

...you cringed when you see the most beautiful sunset and you don't have your camera with you.

...you think of noise reduction when you see SMRT's NR 1-6.

...you find it challenging to travel with non-photographers because they are walking way too fast and they insist on driving most of the time and they are oblivious to the beautiful golden light around sunset

when ur colleagues say .... can ur adobe work ? and u nv expect them to be talking about pdf files ....

when u always tell ur colleagues u like to take photos but they will ask you ....do you do weddings ???....

when ppl say... close the shutter ...of a window/door ... and you just have to pause and think .....what is your friend talking about ..???

Last edited:
Your mom tells you to switch on the lights, you tell her to increase the aperture size.

when ppl say the photo too dark u say make the hole bigger

When I am holding a big thing and hearing that ke-ching sound when i press the shutter.. ;)

For guys:
When you watch photos of pretty girls and start complaining how badly those photos are taken in composure, exposure and white balance.

When, every time you hold any plastic thingy, your children, spouse, mother, colleagues know you wana make a diffuser

when people ask u to help them choose a camera to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.