You can plan but nature always has its way around you ..... =(

Atarandas

Aug 19, 2008
Booked airtickets to Osaka a month ago , as Cathay Pacific having great offer ! 580 per pax fully inclusive.

To prepare for the trip, went down to Sony to chase the shops for availability of the 18-55 e mount lens. Finally got it last Thurs.

Subsequently went to get a Sirui tripod , thats more compact and easy to handle for travelling. Bought a GND as well , to catch the summer scenery of Osaka and Kyoto.

On monday , beginning of this week, feeling very excited and shiok about the trip. So in office , biah to finish up work. Chase staff to faster finish and give me review.

Tues morning wake up , a bit stress , scared cant finish work in time of trip. Suppose to fly on Thurs early morning. So bit headache

After lunch, headache persist, feel bit red and hot. Evening time , abit worried , went to see doctor , at gleneagles ...

Doc say : Dear Sir , i think you kenna Chicken Pox. :bheart:

And then he start to point to the dots and spots on myface that I thought it was pimples.

After that , feeling very sian . Go home unpack my camera and clothes and self quarantined my self at home . Its always my habit to buy travel insurance the night before i fly .. .... LPPL ............... lesson well learned

take care , rest well always another time

cheers

health most important la... don't worry.... there will be another time~!!!

Did you get ur tix with Credit card?
You should check if they have some form of coverage.

Talk to the airline, you should be able to change the date as you are sick and unable to travel, at the most, you may have to pay more... but seems like it's past your flight date... :sweat:

seriously kenna played out by 老天爷。。。 get well.

Haha thanks for the well wishes. Yah force myself ton water parade like hell . Now I know why they say chicken pox in adults more jialats !

Managed to change flight dates with top date ah so not too bad. Accom all canceled without charge.

But quite ironic planned 10 days leave become 10 days mc . Yeah suck thumb but life goes on.

Would strongly rec all bros to get the vaccination if you haven got the pox yet ! :eek:

ouch. bad luck. take care man.

OMG..... that suxs :sweat:

Hope you get well soon..... :thumbsup:

Everything happens for a reason..

Get will soon!!