Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Hi everyone.

A good weekend to all of you. :)

I have a question abt rechargable batteries (Or more accurately, the GP Powerbank Batteries).

I have 4 of the (1600mAh) GP rechargables and i was wondering, after using them for only an hour or so, would it be ok to recharge them again without draining?

Would that spoil the battery?

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

P/S I'm keen on getting a faster charger + 4 more batteries. Any in the market that are within the budget of $50? (That is, 1 fast/smart charger + 4 rechargables)

ya you can... the GP batteries is NiMH, so dont need to discharge. but u must take note of the charger. if u using the intelligent charger, it is ok. if u using the timer-based charger eg.GP powerbank II, it will overcharge your batteries.

i got myself a MaHA intelligent charger $18 from mustafa n it works quite well. GP 1800 batteries cost $8.50 for 2 pcs. Sanyo batteries cost $14 for 4pcs.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
I'm keen on getting a faster charger + 4 more batteries. Any in the market that are within the budget of $50? (That is, 1 fast/smart charger + 4 rechargables)

Would you be interested in the Rayovac? Read here. It's heavy though, heard it's 1.4kg.

Originally posted by kim
i got myself a MaHA intelligent charger $18 from mustafa n it works quite well.

What's the model?

Originally posted by ultrazoom

What's the model?

Is the Casio BC-3HA quick charger good?
Takes 3 hours to charge 4 1600NiHM batteries.
Comes with 4 casio batteries 1600NIMH rechargables.....

Kindly advise....

MW4798 charger. tell the guy u want the famous $18 charger.

think casio one is quite good, but it cost more. my $18 charger is quite ok for me, fully charge 4x 1800 batteries in just 3 hrs.

Originally posted by kim
MW4798 charger. tell the guy u want the famous $18 charger.

think casio one is quite good, but it cost more. my $18 charger is quite ok for me, fully charge 4x 1800 batteries in just 3 hrs.

Hmm.. ok. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.