Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Was under the sun for 20 min just to shoot this spider... Cnc welcome..:D

2290892011_032cbf9c14_o.jpg

2290892003_96684f5fae_o.jpg

2290892007_a0e862478a_o.jpg

2290891999_6856abc251_o.jpg

Hes from PRP...

Its a Hasselt's Spiny Spider. good focus on the eyes.

Its a challenge to take this fella as the abdomen is very shiny, and tend to get blown highlights.

I am also abit uncomfortable with the composition, where the spider is at the edges e.g. #2 and #4.

Its a Hasselt's Spiny Spider. good focus on the eyes.

Its a challenge to take this fella as the abdomen is very shiny, and tend to get blown highlights.

I am also abit uncomfortable with the composition, where the spider is at the edges e.g. #2 and #4.

hehe.... Thanks for the comments bro... Hope to see u at this coming sat at TPTP...:)

good shots!! a welcome change to break the monotony of the usual JS, lynx, wide-jaw v., crabbies.

This Saturday at TPTP ah ? I cannot go , got event shoot at 11am to 1pm ...:(

How did u get the pinkish background in #2? I like it... the colour matches well with the spider's black and yellow. I rather like this pic.

#3 should be the best. I like the composition of the spider. Unfortunately, being in between the green and black background (at the edge of the leaf) is a big distraction and spoils it. Would be great if you could PP the background to be one colour?

#4, nice colour combi too. Would be nice if you had gone higher and got the entire spider and less of the foreground. Well, I'm saying that would be nice but of course, i know it's not easy to get what you want in macro photography. :bheart:

Overall, great shots! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.