YakuzA

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleneasy

Jul 13, 2003
Any constructive comments will be welcomed.

1428226960_ff9e532cff.jpg

1428224868_9db3426115.jpg

1428215146_7dfa18b5c4.jpg

1428214440_e55c177c90.jpg

if you show the whole back, it would be really good.

Hahahahah the first two picture more like "big ALONG" Nice tattoo by the way. I think you can take the tattoo alone in a different angle. That should be nice.

the outfits he's wearing are not yakuza, no where anything like what the yakuza would wear...and since the tatoo is chinese style i think the title triad is better suited for your series. The last one if can see more of the dragon head it'll look better.

i tink a shot showing the whole of the tatoo would be great....coupled with low key lighting...sweet...!

Hahaha in Japan Yakuza also do Along one lor....but they usually wear suit lah... nice attempt :bsmilie:

Hahaha in Japan Yakuza also do Along one lor....but they usually wear suit lah... nice attempt :bsmilie:

suit or kimono with hakayama pants...

Hahaha went u see them wear that then I think very oki case liao gomenasai also no cure desu....:sweat:

no it depends on the situation. If i see italian mobsters does it mean lights out for me as well?:dunno:

On the tatoo shots, suggest to have boost the level of tonality. imho, It is abit flat..

ain't close enuf ..

Will i get bashed up if i comment? lol

agreed that triad will be a better title
but regarding the shots i feel the mood for #1 is there with a tinge of arrogance, a crooked eyebrow and a stare will complete it
#2 is abit of a feminine pose.
#3 & 4 the tattoos as some pointed out is wrong. yakuzas have bodysuits.
but nice serious =)

Status
Not open for further replies.