Yahoo Mail 1GB~~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
West_ray said:
but y chinese?? the other yahoo mails still offering only 100mb lehz ...

Beats me... absolutely see no necessity for the activeX thingi too... anyhow... if u suspect a bug, get another PC to try it out... I did it and got 1GB in my yahoo mail now... :angel:

RossChang said:
Beats me... absolutely see no necessity for the activeX thingi too... anyhow... if u suspect a bug, get another PC to try it out... I did it and got 1GB in my yahoo mail now... :angel:
lolz .. tat's interesting. nvm gmail is just nice for me to back up my files n prog

RossChang said:
Just got tis from a friend, and upgraded my Yahoo Mail to 1GB... tot might share out with you guys... the funny thing is, u have to use IE... it is installing some ActiveX controls when u upgrade... :think:

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/ymini/install_start.html free upgradeto 1 G mail storage !!!

The 1GB Yahoo inbox for China is there for quite some time. I tried to get the 1GB but you got to change your id to xxx@yahoo.cn and the site is in Chinese! Don't under Chinese and in the end got to stick to my existing 100MB yahoo.

hmm i thought the hotmail will upgrade every account too 100MB? mine still 2MB leh... :complain:

majere2sg said:
mine too.. hehe..
I managed to get my yahoo mail to 1G and it is still under @yahoo.com

How did you do it, bro. Please enlighten us. Thanks.

redstorm said:

I don't understand what you mean by it is under yahoo.cn ??

I just do the registration to upgrade.. key in my member id and then password..
now i just login to my mail at mail.yahoo.com website, and it showing me 1G ? :dunno:

majere2sg said:
I don't understand what you mean by it is under yahoo.cn ??

I just do the registration to upgrade.. key in my member id and then password..
now i just login to my mail at mail.yahoo.com website, and it showing me 1G ? :dunno:

Sometime back when I tried to upgrade to 1GB in the China site, the condition was that my email add would be changed to yahoo.cn instead of the current yahoo.com. Could you explain the steps taken to get the 1GB inbox? Thanks.

redstorm said:
Sometime back when I tried to upgrade to 1GB in the China site, the condition was that my email add would be changed to yahoo.cn instead of the current yahoo.com. Could you explain the steps taken to get the 1GB inbox? Thanks.

ermm nothing special.. I just key in my memberid and then password and choose the button to get the free 1G space.. then it will give me a choice to create a copy or don't create a copy. I choose NO.. after that.. I can still login to my id at mail.yahoo.com and it is still showing memberid@yahoo.com ? :dunno:

majere2sg said:
ermm nothing special.. I just key in my memberid and then password and choose the button to get the free 1G space.. then it will give me a choice to create a copy or don't create a copy. I choose NO.. after that.. I can still login to my id at mail.yahoo.com and it is still showing memberid@yahoo.com ? :dunno:

The problem is that the site is in Chinese and my knowledge of Chinese is limited and can't understand much.

redstorm said:
The problem is that the site is in Chinese and my knowledge of Chinese is limited and can't understand much.

haha.. then thats nothing I can do.. unless u trust me to give me ur id and password then i upgrade for u ? ;p PM me your contact number if you trust me.. ;)

majere2sg said:
haha.. then thats nothing I can do.. unless u trust me to give me ur id and password then i upgrade for u ? ;p PM me your contact number if you trust me.. ;)

Thanks, bro, I tried it and got it! yahooooooo :)

redstorm said:
The 1GB Yahoo inbox for China is there for quite some time. I tried to get the 1GB but you got to change your id to xxx@yahoo.cn and the site is in Chinese! Don't under Chinese and in the end got to stick to my existing 100MB yahoo.

Nope it doesn't. It ask if you wanna store a copy of your yahoo profile in the china server. :D

hmm i thought the hotmail will upgrade every account too 100MB? mine still 2MB leh...

Hotmail suckx... get yahoo or gmail... :bsmilie:

Just follow the link, click click click... or...u could always click on Your Details to confirm u are not fooled to another site... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.