Xperia Arc or iPhone4

Oh yes... XDA or availability of 3rd party or community support is always another important factor to consider. So, if can read up forum like XDA before buying an Android phones.

To be frank, these days I would check out XDA's comment more often before chooisng an Android phone.

Yup, but for my phone, it's more of Samdroid than XDA. But yeah before getting an Android phone, make sure the folks at XDA are able to come up with some good stuff first. Unless you don't really care about updates and stuff.

Is HTC flyer in the question??? Perhaps stating your budget? LG optimize 2x, Motorola driod 2, Galaxy S2, Samsung nexus S, Galaxy tab...
Of the above HTC flyer? 1.5ghz single-core processor.

Cheers :D

Yup, but for my phone, it's more of Samdroid than XDA. But yeah before getting an Android phone, make sure the folks at XDA are able to come up with some good stuff first. Unless you don't really care about updates and stuff.

Oh... That forum ah? My usual hangout area is XDA, since I have Nexus One as well. Visiting 1 site to support 2 phones is more convinient.

Hmm... I think we derail the thread a bit. It seems to become how to choose the best Android phones instead of choosing between Arc or iPhone4. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Is HTC flyer in the question??? Perhaps stating your budget? LG optimize 2x, Motorola driod 2, Galaxy S2, Samsung nexus S, Galaxy tab...
Of the above HTC flyer? 1.5ghz single-core processor.

Haha... For me the requirement is simple:

1) Must be at least 4.3' display. I watch movies most of the time with my Galaxy S. Small screen is a no no to me.
2) Wifi AP. The best tethering method. No driver, just select from Wifi list of the laptop and can surf liao. Even best, I can share with multiple devices with Wifi AP, even with another phone.
3) USB disk emulation and easy updates of media. Absolutely no intermediate apps for songs or movies managment. Just drag-&-drop songs or movies files into the phones storage. Simple.
4) Easy file-sharing via bluetooth.
5) Must support Linux!

Android fit the requirements, no rooting needed. If I would to buy 1 Android now, HTC Desire HD is the choice. But then, I still root my Android phones la, because I want to load custom ROM. I find it better than stock ROM.

OK... My last post about this liao la, think we off-topic too much liao. Haha... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Lol, nowadays phone and tablet are getting more and more popular...
Look at nvdia:
tegra-3.jpg

All i can is that the future phones are desktop on your palm!!!

P.s. I was abou to post this post and it undergo maintenance...