XE-2 issue....

voice123

Jan 16, 2012
Singapore
Today i powerup my xe-2 it ask me to input date etc, all my custom setting is gone....
how should i prevent this?

Today i powerup my xe-2 it ask me to input date etc, all my custom setting is gone....
how should i prevent this?

have never gotten this. did you just update firmware?

Wow... You must have felt like having a new camera everyday!

Don't have this issue even if took out the battery and put back. When was the late time you used it? Maybe battery flat for too long?

Wow... You must have felt like having a new camera everyday!

Don't have this issue even if took out the battery and put back. When was the late time you used it? Maybe battery flat for too long?

yup it feel like a new camera, but its irritating all my preset-ted stuff are gone.

just 2-3wks nv use only

There's a small internal battery inside. Perhaps it's drained or defective

Quick question to all, does anyone know the purpose of "aperture preview" when customizing the "Fn" button?

Quick question to all, does anyone know the purpose of "aperture preview" when customizing the "Fn" button?

Think it shows you the depth of field at a particular aperture. For instance, which part of the photo will be in focus and which part will be blurry based on the current aperture settings.

Think it shows you the depth of field at a particular aperture. For instance, which part of the photo will be in focus and which part will be blurry based on the current aperture settings.

Not sure if I'm wrong but I think I'll get the same effect when I half press the shutter?

You're welcome! I haven't found a use for it yet though, although it could be useful in probably studio settings.

Same here. Don't find the need for it at the moment.