X20 thread

I just came back from HongKong today.

Bought the Fuji x20 at Tin Cheung Camera for HKD$38xx. No free gifts though.

And just to add my two cents. Im a Fuji XE1 user and used the new X20 over the last two days. I love it. The AF is blazing.

:)

Last edited:
Getting the X20 from Amazon,Value Basket, Technogadgets. which is better? the price from valuebasket the lowest

Getting the X20 from Amazon,Value Basket, Technogadgets. which is better? the price from valuebasket the lowest

Hi,

If u r considering value basket , I highly recommend u to look at the value basket thread under consumers corner.

I wouldn't deal with them. In short , they aren't scammers but they are really plagued by long delays and if u have the mental and emotional strength to play with their excuses & chase them for your equipment for the cost savings, then value basket might work for u.

Hi,

If u r considering value basket , I highly recommend u to look at the value basket thread under consumers corner.

I wouldn't deal with them. In short , they aren't scammers but they are really plagued by long delays and if u have the mental and emotional strength to play with their excuses & chase them for your equipment for the cost savings, then value basket might work for u.

thank you. if that's the case, will reconsider. thank you :)

thank you. if that's the case, will reconsider. thank you :)

No prob :) u can also do a google search for reviews on valuebasket and decide. Happy new yr and hope u get to enjoy this great camera soon.

I gotten mine from amazon & received via speedpost 2 weeks ago. I could have gotten from local shop at a lower street price. Like it very much

Way cheaper. I got mine earlier this year at 7xx. Advise to wait for x30 if anything.

Thank you for the information! Will be waiting for the x30 to decide if I will get the x20 when it is cheaper by then or the x30 if the specs are significantly better.

Thank you for the information! Will be waiting for the x30 to decide if I will get the x20 when it is cheaper by then or the x30 if the specs are significantly better.

Any idea when X30 is coming?

Yeah. Looks like it's coming out soon. Moreover w the new price drop announcements, it seems to work out that a new Fuji X30 may be slightly more than SGD $600.

Yeah. Looks like it's coming out soon. Moreover w the new price drop announcements, it seems to work out that a new Fuji X30 may be slightly more than SGD $600.

Doubt the X30 will be that cheap as that means the X20 price will also come crashing down...

What's in store for the X30 anyways? The X20 is pretty good on its own already. Maybe Wifi? 3" high-res screen will be a stretch since that means it'll have to be even taller to squeeze in the OVF. Hope that doesn't take one for the team, haha...