x10 pieces of tripods

instinctloh

Nov 25, 2008
Hi,

Need to buy x10 pcs of tripods for my co.

Any idea where can I find cheap and reasonably light and sturdy tripods that can extend at least to the height around chest level.

Not for photography purpose but to mount out meters on it.

Can share info?

I saw gain city selling digipod SL1600 @ $29 quite happy with it but co policy is need to gather more sources before buying.

Not sure if can get better value or tripod on this.

Thks

Hi,

Need to buy x10 pcs of tripods for my co.

Any idea where can I find cheap and reasonably light and sturdy tripods that can extend at least to the height around chest level.

Not for photography purpose but to mount out meters on it.

Can share info?

I saw gain city selling digipod SL1600 @ $29 quite happy with it but co policy is need to gather more sources before buying.

Not sure if can get better value or tripod on this.

Thks
You can email a few camera stores to ask for quotation.

if you are looking for $29 a piece, you can forget about those names we always mention, properly you can try post a WTB in Buy and Sell to look for those FREE tripod in new condition come with new camera...

FYI, did a search, the used digipod SL1600 is around $18-$20 at the buy and sell.

hope this help.

thread moved.

You can email a few camera stores to ask for quotation.

if you are looking for $29 a piece, you can forget about those names we always mention, properly you can try post a WTB in Buy and Sell to look for those FREE tripod in new condition come with new camera...

FYI, did a search, the used digipod SL1600 is around $18-$20 at the buy and sell.

hope this help.

thread moved.

I'm aware of his but I need all to be identical as I need 10 pcs and they don't issue receipt so buying at buy sell section don't work.

My boss hopes to get it around $20 - $25

Hianz

Pm or visit the web sites of the virtual shops in CS and get quotes from them. You can get a collection of quotes and then get cfo to approve!