X users meet up session?

Thanks Thoth, nice images of the members who have attended the session.

Most welcome... glad to see alot of Fuji X supporters...

I missed the session. Hi Thoth, show us photos of the members shot with your X-E1.

My wife was using it. Have to check her sd card. Haha

Ya but it's good to have wife with common interest. Last time bought epl2 for my wife, but no interest and her camera is always use by me.

Agree... maybe your wife will be interested to start taking photos wif the A7??

Thanks very much for organising, hope we can do this again. :)

thanks I saw this ..my favorite lens , ultra wide Heliar. By the way , I think we accidentally mixed up to lens back covers , I have one fuji X instead of a leica m.

thanks I saw this ..my favorite lens , ultra wide Heliar. By the way , I think we accidentally mixed up to lens back covers , I have one fuji X instead of a leica m.

Meaning u have which cover? I can check with Kai Feng if he had the wrong one

I have a fuji x and I am missing a leica m ;)

I have a fuji x and I am missing a leica m ;)

weird... Someone lost a fuji x rear lens cap to u and gain a leica m rear lens cap from u?

Thanks very much for organising, hope we can do this again. :)

Ya we can always organise one again. Think chatting and poisoning session will be better, but have to find a better place for at least 10-20 person. A quiet coffee place will be good.

Hope to join in for next X gathering. Maybe at their showroom in funan..

hoping to join the next session myself ^____^ will share some of my honeymoon photos soon

hoping to join the next session myself ^____^ will share some of my honeymoon photos soon
Wow , check with u COO if she agreed before posting honey photos.. Haha...

wow, looks like the meet up was quite happening!

Wow , check with u COO if she agreed before posting honey photos.. Haha...

Haha I am sure he meant the scenery or streets photo he took during his honeymoon. Hope he did not neglect his wife while shooting happily.