X users meet up session?

15 December 2013
3pm to 4.30pm coffee and chatting session @ Funan food court
4.30pm onward Esplanade for Landscape shooting

Do let me know in advance if you are not joining as we will try to do headcount on that day.
If possible, can you also put your name in the list below, if not you can PM me. I will send you all my contact number via PM in case you cannot find us on that day or if you decide join us directly for the shooting in Esplanade.

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul)
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth)
18) sgciti55 (will try to make it)

Bro Eleveninth will not be joining because of work committment.

Great that you may join on Tuesday! Do bring your samyang on 15th for Ray and for benefits of all of us.

You are right, don't see anyone selling their smayang 8mm fisheye lens yet. Had decided to get the 2nd hand fuji 18mm lens instead as it suits more of my practical needs. Tks anw and cyur this sun!

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul)
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth)
19) raysoff7 (rayson)

Cheers!

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow 
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul) 
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth) 
19) raysoff7 (rayson)
20) elmoo

Cheers!

Great to have more people joining. There will be an event at HongLim park this Sunday in celebration of Human Rights Day at 3pm to about 7pm, Dean has suggested that we go there after meeting in Funan for street shooting instead of going Esplanade.
What do you think? Any objections?

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow 
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul) 
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth) 
19) raysoff7 (rayson)
20) elmoo

Cheers!

New to fuji, would like to join as well

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul)
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth)
19) raysoff7 (rayson)
20) elmoo
21) Ket Gui

Welcome, do join our Facebook group too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/501779929936503

New to fuji, would like to join as well 1) Subzero (Ben) 2) Thoth 3) ryanlio 4) Peterpan (benjamin) 5) Furie 6) LBL2009 7) SF_Kang 8) Achim Reh 9) Xuan Liang 10) Vedfolnir 11) Recca123 12) JeffreyLow 13) Dean Wong (hanmilo) 14) Chali 2na (Zul) 15) rudolf888 (Desmond) 16) kel77 (Raymond) 17) grievor ( Kenneth) 18) sgciti55 (will try to make it) 19) raysoff7 (rayson) 20) elmoo 21) Ket Gui

Welcome, do join our Facebook group too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/501779929936503

Tomorrow will be a exciting day for photography. Morning there will be cosplay at the Barrage and afternoon there will be a human right rally in Hong Lim. I heard another big group will be meeting in Funan at around 1 plus and likely will still be there at 3pm when we meet. Please do not mixed up and join the wrong group.

I have just sprained my knee and have problem walking long distance, likely can only join you all for coffee session. But no worries shooting still on with the rest of the members. Since there is no response on what to shoot tomorrow we shall play by ear and decide during the coffee session.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be a exciting day for photography. Morning there will be cosplay at the Barrage and afternoon there will be a human right rally in Hong Lim. I heard another big group will be meeting in Funan at around 1 plus and likely will still be there at 3pm when we meet. Please do not mixed up and join the wrong group. I have just sprained my knee and have problem walking long distance, likely can only join you all for coffee session. But no worries shooting still on with the rest of the members. Since there is no response on what to shoot tomorrow we shall play by ear and decide during the coffee session.

The MFT grp will be meeting at Funan around 130 TCC ;) welcome to join us too and we can happily poison each other.

For the Cosplay event , I've been there previously & my suggestion is not to turn up there too early as the cosplayers will need time to makeup/prep.

Around 11 am to catch the early birds and hitting 2-4pm onwards will u see most of them. There will be stage performance hence for shooters who wana shoot the stage events, u prob can bring your big guns out.

Hi Ben,

I have to pull out from this gathering to attend to something tomorrow. Please take me off the list. Sorry for the late notice - LBL2009

The MFT grp will be meeting at Funan around 130 TCC ;) welcome to join us too and we can happily poison each other. For the Cosplay event , I've been there previously & my suggestion is not to turn up there too early as the cosplayers will need time to makeup/prep. Around 11 am to catch the early birds and hitting 2-4pm onwards will u see most of them. There will be stage performance hence for shooters who wana shoot the stage events, u prob can bring your big guns out.

Hey thanks Keith for the info, I know a few guys in m4/3 group. Will check where the group is tomorrow 3pm. I will seek the group preference if they are more interested to shoot cosplay, hong lim or esplanade.

New to fuji, would like to join as well

1) Subzero (Ben)
2) Thoth
3) ryanlio
4) Peterpan (benjamin)
5) Furie
6) LBL2009
7) SF_Kang
8) Achim Reh
9) Xuan Liang
10) Vedfolnir
11) Recca123
12) JeffreyLow
13) Dean Wong (hanmilo)
14) Chali 2na (Zul)
15) rudolf888 (Desmond)
16) kel77 (Raymond)
17) grievor ( Kenneth)
19) raysoff7 (rayson)
20) elmoo

sorry would be able to make it today, hope there will be another one soon to meet up

No worries for those who can make it, see you later. For those who cannot, hope that next session can see you guys.

No worries for those who can make it, see you later. For those who cannot, hope that next session can see you guys.

Early me. Already here. Relaxing at Ya Kun. Haha

Very sorry, I can't make later. Last minute got call up for conference. Will join next outing. You guys enjoy.

Thanks all who have attended the meet up, about 21 turned up for the coffee session in funan food court and 14 proceed to barrage for cosplay. Thanks Thoth for bringing a whole range of Voigtlander and Leica lens, but too bad do not have the time and chance to try them all.

Hope that all has enjoyed today session and we will continue to organise shooting and coffee session in the future.

Thanks all who have attended the meet up, about 21 turned up for the coffee session in funan food court and 14 proceed to barrage for cosplay. Thanks Thoth for bringing a whole range of Voigtlander and Leica lens, but too bad do not have the time and chance to try them all. Hope that all has enjoyed today session and we will continue to organise shooting and coffee session in the future.

Tks for d event. I'll post some shots here on those legacy lenses I haf used to shoot most of u. Cheers.

Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 wide open on Sony A7:

Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM wide open on Sony A7:

Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM wide open on Sony A7:

Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 wide open on Sony A7:

Thanks Thoth, nice images of the members who have attended the session.