X users meet up session?

subzero

Jun 15, 2003
Central
www.petc.com
Would anyone be interested for a small X users meet up sometime in December? It can be a coffee session to exchange tips and experience on our Fuji X cameras or a shooting session.
Please show your interest by stating your name below, we will decide date and venue if response is good. I will invite Thingie aka Joel to show us his RSS BXE1 for X-E1 & X-Pro1.

1) Subzero
2) Eleveninth (please don't reject)
3)
4)

Would anyone be interested for a small X users meet up sometime in December? It can be a coffee session to exchange tips and experience on our Fuji X cameras or a shooting session. Please show your interest by stating your name below, we will decide date and venue if response is good. I will invite Thingie aka Joel to show us his RSS BXE1 for X-E1 & X-Pro1. 1) Subzero 2) Eleveninth (please don't reject) 3) 4)

Me? Though I've jumped camp to Sony. Still holding on to my xe1. Keke

Me? Though I've jumped camp to Sony. Still holding on to my xe1. Keke

Ya I saw your endless post in A7 session haha. But you're still holding on to X-E1 and still part of X user. I am sure you can give good tips and advice to new X users but make sure you don't influence us to Sony haha.
Perhaps you can share with us how well X-e1 work with other lens with Adapters.

1) Subzero
3) Thoth
4)

Ya I saw your endless post in A7 session haha. But you're still holding on to X-E1 and still part of X user. I am sure you can give good tips and advice to new X users but make sure you don't influence us to Sony haha. Perhaps you can share with us how well X-e1 work with other lens with Adapters. 1) Subzero 2) Eleveninth (please don't reject) 3) Thoth 4)

Yeah. Definitely will share my adapted lenses n probably can lend out to all d bros here to try these lenses. Cheers. Tks.

1) Subzero
3) Thoth
4) ryanlio

Would love to go...however only back on 16th dec

i'm interested to join too

i'm interested to join too

Good to see more people are interested, may I suggest we will meet either day on 14/15 December or 21/22 December weekend around 3pm for coffee? Please state your preference day.
Venue likely to be in Funan Heavenly Wang cafe or TCC.
1) Subzero
3) Thoth
4) ryanlio
5) bioogenie
6) Peterpan (benjamin)
7) Furie

Good to see more people are interested, may I suggest we will meet either day on 14/15 December or 21/22 December weekend around 3pm for coffee? Please state your preference day.
1) Subzero
3) Thoth
4) ryanlio
5) bioogenie
6) Peterpan (benjamin) 14 Dec 2013
7) Furie

1) Subzero
2) Eleveninth (ok for both dates)
3) Thoth
4) ryanlio
5) bioogenie
7) Furie

dates as above. i have nothing special to bring.. lol maybe bring the fotga extension tubes for ppl interested.

dates as above. i have nothing special to bring.. lol maybe bring the fotga extension tubes for ppl interested.

I can't do 14 dec. could we all look at 15 dec or d weekend after? Tks.

I'll bring some interesting gears k.

Session is for sharing & learning, I have included LBL2009 & welcome.
Benjamin is it possible that we do it on 15 Dec 2013 instead? Thoth has many Voigtländer lens which you are interested to look at.

1) Subzero
2) Eleveninth (ok for both dates)
3) Thoth (15 Dec 2013)
4) ryanlio
5) bioogenie
7) Furie
8) LBL2009

Session is for sharing & learning, I have included LBL2009 & welcome. Benjamin is it possible that we do it on 15 Dec 2013 instead? Thoth has many Voigtländer lens which you are interested to look at. 1) Subzero 2) Eleveninth (ok for both dates) 3) Thoth (15 Dec 2013) 4) ryanlio 5) bioogenie 6) Peterpan (benjamin) 14 Dec 2013 7) Furie 8) LBL2009
9) sf_kang

Hi, i m shooting with X-Pro1 & X-E1. Would be nice to catch up w you guys. Where n when are we meeting?

9) sf_kang Hi, i m shooting with X-Pro1 & X-E1. Would be nice to catch up w you guys. Where n when are we meeting?

Bro venue will be at Funan wang or tcc which should be able to accommodate all of us. Hoping that majority can make it on 15 Dec, 3pm.

Bro venue will be at Funan wang or tcc which should be able to accommodate all of us. Hoping that majority can make it on 15 Dec, 3pm.

Hi subzero, may I suggest meeting at the food court on level 5, funan IT mall. TCC and Wang mainly have smaller tables for two or four paxs. The L5 foodcourt have some very large tables that are more conducive for groups. Do check it out yourself. Cheers.