WWE Ultimate Warrior dead

A legend in wrestling history.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath.

"And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory."

RIP, The Ultimate Warrior

Slept for my night shift just now and then, dream about Mr Prefect and some wrestlers. Woke up and saw this piece of news. Weird thing does happens, anyway, RIP Warrior, thanks for your entertainment and contribution. :(

Slept for my night shift just now and then, dream about Mr Prefect and some wrestlers. Woke up and saw this piece of news. Weird thing does happens, anyway, RIP Warrior, thanks for your entertainment and contribution. :(

its a shocker, the guy had just come back on tv, and gone, just like that..
cherished memories of his matches with the honky tonk, hogan and macho..
the video tape rental shops used to play them and we'd all stand ard outside the shop to watch..

its a shocker, the guy had just come back on tv, and gone, just like that.. cherished memories of his matches with the honky tonk, hogan and macho.. the video tape rental shops used to play them and we'd all stand ard outside the shop to watch..

at least wwe made the right move by finally inducting him in the hall of fame.

I remember Once upon a time that wrestling was like a real sport....

I remember Once upon a time that wrestling was like a real sport....
Yes, it still exists. Although, it was on the verge from being purged from Olympic Games for being sports, not mass compatible entertainment.

Movies also fake, singers and stars no make up also ugly. Yet got tons of people watching, supporting them etc. So, relax la, they risking their life to make a living leh. Really not an easy job.

yeah...that's why its called "World Wrestling Entertainment"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE

"WWE shows are not legitimate sporting contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted and choreographed matches, though they often include moves that can put performers at risk of injury if not performed correctly."

Last edited:
I was entertained by WWE, later WWF until Steve McMahon took over. Have not watched any wrestling ever after.

RIP Ultimate Warrior. One of my childhood favourite.

I used his moves on my classmates and teachers. Those were the days.