WTSell: Video Cameras - Sony Sony DSR-PD170 and DSR-PD150 (2 cams at one price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelens

Mar 1, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Video Cameras
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: Sony DSR-PD170 and DSR-PD150 (2 cams at one price)
Price (S$): 2600 (fixed)
Description:
2 sets of used Sony camcorder for sale. One is the Sony DSR-PD170 and the other is the Sony DSR-PD150 camcorder. Not for fussy buyer as there are slight brassing and scratches in some common areas. Adviseable to sent for drum head replacement (if you prefer it to have optimal video quality output) as they are both well used but still in working condition. No problem with any of the functions. Both sets comes with extended hr batteries, microphones, power adapters, B+W UV MC lens filters and wide-angles lens.

If you are genuinely interested in the 2 camcorders and agreeable with the price, you are welcome to drop by my place in Sengkang to checkout the items. Strictly no low ballers please.

Contact Number: 90233811
Email Address: pixelens@ymail.com

Condition of Item: 6
Warranty Status: Nil (Buyer can check condition first)

Package/Accessories/Extras:
2 sets of each - extended hr batteries, microphones, power adapters, B+W UV MC lens filters and wide-angles lens

Additional Comments:
Prefers to sell as a pair but if buyer is willing to pay a reasonable good price for any one of the 2 cams, I can consider selling them individually.

If you would like the 2 sets of camcorder to be sent for general servicing or drum replacement before purchasing them, I can make that arrangement as long as you are committed with a downpayment and willing to pay for the actual servicing cost. As a added bonus, I will throw in a U-Flycam Stabilizer set if you take the 2 cams without price negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.