WTSell: Video Cameras - Sony Sony / Canon / Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixxx

Nov 17, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Video Cameras
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: Sony / Canon / Nikon
Price (S$): 470
Description:
Getting any camera or camcorder from Harvey Norman. On top of the selling price, I'm giving away additional $40 off the selling price. No gimmick or fraud. I have $470 credit with Harvey Norman, and can only purchase camera and camcorder, which I dont need it. So letting go to anybody who is planning to buy a camera/camcorder from Harvey Norman. Even promotion price also can get discount. Purchase must be above $470.

e.g. You want to buy a Sony/Canon/Panasonic camera at $499 at Harvey Norman, just meet me at Harvey Norman Parkway, Millenum, City Hall, Central etc and purchase over the counter and you pay me just $460. Whatever free gift, contest and others will be given to you.

Contact Number: 98284477

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: 12mths

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full accessories

Additional Comments:
Camera / camcorder for your choice for new year

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon
Description:
Getting any camera or camcorder from Harvey Norman. On top of the selling price, I'm giving away additional $40 off the selling price. No gimmick or fraud. I have $470 credit with Harvey Norman, and can only purchase camera and camcorder, which I dont need it. So letting go to anybody who is planning to buy a camera/camcorder from Harvey Norman. Even promotion price also can get discount. Purchase must be above $470.

e.g. You want to buy a Sony/Canon/Panasonic camera at $499 at Harvey Norman, just meet me at Harvey Norman Parkway, Millenum, City Hall, Central etc and purchase over the counter and you pay me just $460. Whatever free gift, contest and others will be given to you.

Full accessories

Additional Comments:
Camera of your choice

Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Nikon
Description:

Full accessories

Additional Comments:
Camera of your choice

Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: Olympus
Description:

Full accessories

Additional Comments:
Camera of your choice

Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: sony
Description:

Full accessories

Additional Comments:
camera of your choice

Equipment Brand: Sony / Canon / Nikon
Equipment Model: Sony / Canon / Nikon
Description:

Full accessories

Additional Comments:
Camera of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.