WTSell: Video Cameras - Sony HDR-PJ580VE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgerock

Nov 20, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Video Cameras
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: HDR-PJ580VE
Price (S$): 600
Description:
Bought the handy cam in Oct 2012 from Sony showroom. Used twice till to date and have been sitting in the dry cabinet.

Package being sold :
1. SONY HDR-PJ580VE
2. 2 x Original Sony Batteries
3. Other accessories and manuals that comes with it plus the box.

Price is negotiable. Low ballers please don't waste your time.

PM me on your best offer.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: None

Still available. Xmas coming. Offer me something which I can't resist. Cheers. =)

Still available. Hope to get some decent offers. =)

Still available. Think its almost time to let this baby go. Drop me a number and you might be able to get what you want. =)

Upz for the day. Price is negotiable but not going for a fire sale.

Great day to up the sale thread. =) 3 more days to go. Come offer me a magic number. ;)

Upz for the evening. What a warm evening. Upcoming storm? Hmmm....

Upz for a rainy day.

Just to add on, there is this speaker which can mount ontop of the hotshoe. This came together with the camera during a promotion at the Sony showroom. I will give away this speaker as well since it must work with the handycam. So you are getting more than the actual BNP. ;)

Upz for the day. Coming to End of first week of Dec 2014. 3 more weeks before end of 2014. Come on....I eager to let this handycam go to a new home. =)

Upz for the day. =) Price is negotiable (by a bit).

Upz for the day. It is still available. Will only be able to deal after 21 Dec 14 onwards. Happy Holidays to all. =)

Upz for the day. Back from my long break. Hopefully to let go the handycam before christmas. Offer me a price which I can't resist to release it. Cheers! =)

Upz for the day. =)

Upz for the day. =) Merry Xmas to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.