WTSell: Video Accessories - Canopus Canopus Storm 2 Pro Video Editing Card with Edius 2.5LE software with Motherboard + CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

livepro

Aug 2, 2005
yishun
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Video Accessories
Equipment Brand: Canopus
Equipment Model: Canopus Storm 2 Pro Video Editing Card with Edius 2.5LE software with Motherboard + CPU
Price (S$): 650
Description:
Hi guys,

I want to sell my complete set of Canopus Storm 2 Pro Editing Card (includes hardware mpeg 2 encoder and stormbay). In addition, I'm including the Canopus Edius 2.5LE video editing software as well.

The card is able to provide real time preview for many effects and it can provide real time rendering to DVD as well. With the quality of canopus codec, it will deliver impressive DVD quality VIDEO.

The Canopus Storm 2 Pro card provides real-time preview and editing of digital video. Fantastic card and software. I have spent more than $3000 for the whole setup but letting go at $650 only. It's a good deal taking into consideration that I am including Edius 2.5 LE. The mpeg 2 encoding is another plus factor, giving you 1:1 encoding, saving you precious time. The card also has analogue video in and out, which normal OHCI firewire cards cannot.

Besides the motherboard, I will also give you my ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe Motherboard + 3GHz P4 CPU + 2GB RAM FOR FREE. The DV Storm 2 card works perfectly with this motherboard.
For motherboard specs, please visit http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=12&l3=31&l4=0&model=178&modelmenu=2

If you need to clarify any doubts, please drop me a PM. :)

Email Address: livepro@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 7
Warranty Status: 1 week personal warranty

Item sold to a nice gentleman. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.