WTSell: TripodHead - Really Right Stuff RRS RRS Multi Row Panorama Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: TripodHead
Equipment Brand: Really Right Stuff RRS
Equipment Model: RRS Multi Row Panorama Head
Price (S$): 600
Description:
I am helping a good friend of mine sell his Really Right Stuff (RRS) multi-row panorama head.

This panorama head is extremely sturdy, as anything from RRS is. Comes with a Neoprene storage bag to fit all the stuff inside.

Here are the pictures of the item he wants to sell.

2rp7gpe.jpg

2eecx1x.jpg

You will notice that there is a double ended jaw clamp(A) and a plain RRS rail(B). That is to allow you to use collared lenses such as telephoto lenses with their own tripod collar. Your tripod collar will need its own arca-swiss compatible lens plate though.

295fktv.jpg

Interested parties please leave your contact details down and I will pass on to my friend, so you 2 can deal with each other.

I am only helping him to list. Any questions, please ask him directly as the item is with him and not with me.

From what I understand, the item is in extremely good condition, and the photo seems to suggest that as well. I will rate it as about 9/10.

I am not sure how much it costs brand new, but my experience with RRS panoramic heads are, they cost upwards of US$600 for the most basic model, BEFORE shipping.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Test all you want, it's purely mechanical.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Please see photos above.

Reserved for viewing on Friday.

Pano head sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.