WTSell: Tripod - Gitzo Gitzo GT2531EX & Manfrotto 322RC2 (two items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaeHyun

Jan 7, 2013
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Tripod
Equipment Brand: Gitzo
Equipment Model: Gitzo GT2531EX & Manfrotto 322RC2 (two items)
Price (S$): $650
Description:
I have quit photography last year and here are my items been up for sale for some time already. I currently own a Manfrotto 322RC2 ballhead and tripod Gitzo 2531EX. I am selling both items together for $650. Free gift: A used intervalometer (Phottix digital) in good working condition only if you come my place at Bishan to transact.

No free gift for those low ballers who can't meet my price

Info on Gitzo GT2531EX, Series 2 6X Carbon Fiber Explorer 3S, G-Lock

Condition of item is 9/10. Used only for a few times in a few months. There are light user marks on the legs from rooftop landscape shoots. The sticker labels, rubbers on G-Lock are clean and intact. No signs of wear and tear. It comes with 5 years warranty, now left 4 years to go till April 2019. I have the original receipt with me.

See package and accessories far below.

Information on tripod:
---------------------------

The Gitzo GT2531EX 6X Carbon Fiber Explorer Tripod uses advanced "Carbon 6X" carbon fiber material for its leg construction. This improved tubing is stronger, lighter, and as resistant as its 12-layer predecessor. Carbon "6X" is manufactured using a complex, 3-D process weaving 6 layers of carbon fiber into smooth, solid constructed tubes.

This tripod incorporates many new ideas in tripod design and offers extreme flexibility. It features individually locking legs that can be fixed at any angle from 0° to 90° and a column that will tilt from the vertical, right over beyond the horizontal and lock solidly at any angle.

Read more details below.

More links for reference:
------------------------------

1) http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...bon_Fiber.html

2) http://www.gitzo.com/series-2-6x-explorer-3s-g-lock

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: 4 years

Package/Accessories/Extras:
For tripod, everything as originally packed. (manual, grease, logo, bag etc)
For ballhead, it comes with box, plate and L-screw. For serious buyers, you may request pics from me.

Additional Comments:
Transact at Bishan MRT. I will only liaise with serious buyers only. Low ballers please stay away.

The tripod has already been sold to a nice young man. Now available: Manfrotto 322RC2 and Phottix intervalometers. I will post up a new thread soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.