WTSell: Tripod - Benro (Brand NEW) Travel Angel Series + Tripod Head : A-169m8 + B-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianwurn

Jul 30, 2008
East
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Tripod
Equipment Brand: Benro
Equipment Model: (Brand NEW) Travel Angel Series + Tripod Head : A-169m8 + B-0
Price (S$): 280
Description:
Hello Guys,

I have a BRAND NEW Benro Travel Angel Series Tripod & Head for sale. Model is A-169m8 with the Benro B-0 tripodhead.

*Note that this is the new m8 design and not the slightly older n6

Features :
- Aluminium alloy legs for strength at a light weight
- Magnesium die cast sections for further weight reduction
- Extremely compact folded length : 35.8cm !!
- Matching B-0 tripod head : New design Benro head which matches the tripod for compact folded size
- Dust resistant leg locks
- Anti rotation legs
- Reversible centre column
- Spring hook @ end of centre column

Specifications
Material : Aluminium alloy legs + Magnesium die cast parts
Sections : 5 sections
Max Height : 1468mm excluding camera (Eye level)
Min Height : 353mm
Folded Height : 358mm (Able to fit into cabin luggage)
Weight : 1.48kg (Head + Tripod)
Max Load : 8kg

URL of Specs : http://www.benro.cn/ENbenro/AA_ProductShow.asp?ID=163

20085261419546.jpg

Photo of Product from Benro website

My prior Manfrotto 190XProB + 488RC2 head weighed in at 2.4+kg & was over 600mm folded and as a result, I could not travel with it conveniently.....

So I bought 2 of Benro Travel Angel tripod kits but ended up using the larger one. And so, I am selling off this mid-sized model. I am 1.78m and can use this without hunching, and it is very light at 1.48kg for equivalent models of other make with the same rated max load.
**The carbon legged version weighs in at 1.27kg (210g lighter) with the same dimensions (Extended and folded) but at almost twice the price (Just shy of $600 brand new in SG).

This retails for ~$360 thereabouts in SG but I am only asking for the above price... : a 20+% discount..... and it is brand new and unused.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if you are interested or have questions !!!

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: N/A

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with the bag, manual, allen key & box. Everything is brand new.... Have never been used before, EVER.

Additional Comments:
Deal at Kembangan only. Thanks.

Forgot to add, please don't offer me ridiculously low prices.... the price I set above is already a pretty reasonable deal..... Thanks ! ;)

Up for today.

Thanks for all the bids and inquiries. Received quite a lot of offers since last nite when I posted and I will respond towards the end of today.

Reiterate that I will unlikely accept offers below the asking as the pricing is very reasonable already. Thanks for looking again !

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks very much for the offers. I am at work now and just checked and saw lots of PM. Afraid I won't be able to provide any updates as I am in the midst of meetings and can only go through the PMs later tonite when I get back late.....

Am looking to tally everything tonite and then close this off tomorrow morning, hopefully before 11am when my tomorrow's meeting starts.

If you are interested in the tripod+head, please drop me a note with your price and also your contact number (And any questions). I will sms the first and highest bidder tomorrow.

Appreciate your patience again ! :)

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the offers/bids. Will give a final update at about tomorrow 11am after my meetings & contact the buyer !

:)

Item reserved for melvxxxxx

Pending collection and will update again.

Sold to a nice gentleman !

Thanks for all your interest ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.