Nov 30, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Camera Holster

Brand: Spider Black Widow

Short Description: Spider Black Widow Camera Holster - Unused, $30 Only

Price (S$): 30

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Spider Black Widow camera holster for sale. Note that this holster is designed for lighter entry-level DSLR, pro-sumer, and point-and-shoot cameras. Also note that this holster is designed to be attached to the belt you are wearing, and it is advisable to wear a sturdy belt.

Unused, and in mint condition. But does NOT come with original packaging, and what you see in the first photo is what you get.

For more information, refer to https://spiderholster.com/product/black-widow-holster/.

This item is for sale in Singapore only, and on a cash payment upon delivery basis. When a price has been agreed upon, I will reserve this item only 48-hours before the timing for meeting up. This is to encourage potential buyers to meet as soon as possible. Before this, if another potential buyer turns up with an earlier meeting timing and/or better terms, I will give you an opportunity to match. On the other hand, if another potential buyer turns up during this 48-hour reservation period, I will honor our deal even if meeting timing is earlier and/or terms better. Note that I’m committed to ensuring this item is exactly as advertised. When we meet, please examine this item thoroughly, and ask questions if you still harbor any uncertainties. Pay only when you’re 100% satisfied with its condition, and I will never rush you to complete the transaction. However, once payment is made, there is NO refund.

Name: Cody Wee

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Spider 01 - Lo-Res.jpg
    Spider 01 - Lo-Res.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Spider 03 - Lo-Res.jpg
    Spider 03 - Lo-Res.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Spider 02 - Lo-Res.jpg
    Spider 02 - Lo-Res.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 22
This item has been sold. Thanks for all of your enquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.