WTSell: Rangefinder - Voigtlander Bessa R3M 250 Jahre Film Rangefinder Set - Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSFlanker

Dec 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: Voigtlander
Equipment Model: Bessa R3M 250 Jahre Film Rangefinder Set - Silver
Price (S$): SGD 1,500 firm
Description:
Voigtlander Bessa R3M 250 Jahre Silver with matching silver 50mm f/2 Heliar Classic lens, serial number 250-0068

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: 11 months remaining

Package/Accessories/Extras:
comes with presentation box, ori camera case, ori shoulder strap & battery

Additional Comments:
- 500 units produced in silver, (1,000 in black)
- 1.0x magnification viewfinder
- Mechanical shutter which operates without battery.
- Condition is near new with 1 year USA warranty from July 2011 onwards. Have not shot a single roll though the body, but battery was put in to test the camera which seems to work fine. Mounted the lens on another body for testing and the image turned out OK too.
- more information at http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt_250.htm
- I bought this camera on eBay and while waiting for it to arrive, a Zeiss Ikon came up for sale which I snapped I instantly. So now I just wanna see if anyone wanna take this beautiful set off my hands. I don't mind keeping the set to use if there are no takers at my asking price.
- item is in KL now but will be in Singapore by this weekend with another CS'er. Kindly deal via PM

Photos of the item :

1WL73746-L.jpg

4WL73749-L.jpg

R3M3808-L.jpg

R3M3811-L.jpg

R3M3813-L.jpg

Took the lens out for testing, mounted on my Zeiss Ikon, shot wide open, Fuji Superia 200.

Agnes1950Superia200-XL.jpg

Agnes1750Superia200-XL.jpg

The 1.0x magnification life size viewfinder of the R3M. Notice the size of the objects inside & outside the viewfinder are the same size? That's why you can compose with both eyes open while lurking to pounce on your subject during street shoot :bigeyes:

7W1070127-L.jpg

Comparison with the Zeiss Ikon viewfinder which is a 0.74x magnification. Most will rate the ZI VF as the brightest but as you can see the R3M VF is not that far behind.

6Z1070120-L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Received the Zhou leather half case so will be replacing the Voigtlander camera case with the brand new Zhou leather half case at no extra cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.