WTSell: Rangefinder - Leica Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: Leica
Equipment Model: Q
Price (S$): 5600
Description:
Selling a very mint Leica Q purchased on 4 August 2015 from Leica Ion Orchard. Original Leica screen protector pasted on screen since day 1. Still have one more spare unused Leica screen protector in the packet I bought.

Have used the camera sparingly and lovingly so it is in super mint condition, i dare say it looks as good as new. The original leather strap is unused in box. People who have dealt with me knows my items are superbly well taken care of. You can check the condition of the camera till you are satisfied, no obligation to buy unless you are satisfied.

Will throw in an extra original Panasonic DMW-BLC12E battery (costs $79) which I bought separately. This is the exact same battery as the Leica one. Only selling this beautiful camera to fund another interest.

Pls sms me if you are interested.

Contact Number: 90670658

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 24 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full box set with everything inside, charger, manuals, original invoice etc. No Lightroom 6 as I have redeemed it already.

Additional Comments:
Deal at Tanjong Pagar MRT station on weekdays office hours or Woodlands MRT station after office hours or on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.