Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Rangefinder

Brand: Leica

Short Description: Leica M240 black w/ extra battery & accessories

Price (S$): 3000

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
A beautifully brassed and blacked-out Leica M240 with extra battery, accessories and original boxes.

Actually bought this from just awhile back to pair with my film Leica but after shooting both I decided to stick to film.

As seen in the photos there are brassing on the top plate as well as bottom plate. The red dot has also been replaced with a black dot, and the ‘M’ logo as well as engraving blacked out for a stealthy look by the previous owner.

Functionally it works perfectly, and I have attached some sample photographs that I took at the Cloud Forest.

The whole set comes with the following items:

• Leica M240 Body w/ original caps and cover.
•Full box with charger / cables / strap / all the papers and the original red dot.
•Extra accessories include a second original battery, a Olympus EVF and a Thumbs-up grip.

Am firm with the price listed.

Due to the bulk of the items, prefer to deal at my place in CCK. You can test without obligations, but once sold won’t entertain returns.

Not looking for trades at the moment except for medium format film gear.

Photos can be seen on the Carousell listing here: I’m selling my Leica M240 Black W/ Extra Battery & Accesories for S$3,000 here: http://sg.carousell.com/p/285333080

Name: Hansel

Phone Number:

Status
Not open for further replies.