WTSell: Rangefinder - Canon Canonet QL17 GIII Rare Black With Original Hood & Canolite D Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukikaze26

Dec 2, 2005
East
www.spadeaho.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canonet QL17 GIII Rare Black With Original Hood & Canolite D Flash
Price (S$): Pls Offer
Description:
Dear all, I have a really good (Condition 10 minimum) Canonet QL17 GIII rangefinder in Rare Black finish to let go. Comes with the even more ultra rare original Canon lens hood with box specially made for this camera, and the Canolite D flash. Camera is tested by Mr.Philip (Decameraconsultant) to be in good working condition. He has the original plastic case packaging for this camera so maybe you can call him and offer a price if you're interested in completing the collection.

Think this is the best cosmetically good piece that you can find in a long while. Not in a hurry to sell so would appreciate that interested parties pls check the market rate before sending offers. Low ballers will be ignored, sorry.

Will upload the pics tomorrow. Pls PM me your offers if interested. Thanks!

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 1 wk personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
original vintage lens hood with original box + canolite D flash in original case.

1 image taken a while ago, will take some more pics and upload tonight. Note that the black soft shutter release is not included.

4896425675_116bb9e23b_o.jpg

Confirmed offers:
1 at 450
another at 480

Will post more pics tonight. Please PM if your offers if keen. Thanks!

As promised, more accurate pics below. Closest to mint you can find =)

4897279577_c04cec21f4_b.jpg

4897874750_47ffba9759_b.jpg

4897876014_997cb8831a_b.jpg

4897875356_7d177cc743_b.jpg

Pls msg me your offers if interested. Users with less than 10 posts will have to deal at time and place of my convenience. Thanks!

Dear all, Strictly looking only at offers above 550 minimum to let go, appreciate it if interested pals do not send me bids below the current highest offer, which is $500 from fla******. Will close if anyone is able to offer $600.
This is a fair price considering the normal QL17 GIII in similar condition with just the flash unit costs around 300. Thanks! =)

Sorry, price amendment due to shady bidder. 1st to offer $500 by this evening gets it =) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.