WTSell: Others - Nikon Coolscan 5000ED film scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

serial_lain

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Coolscan 5000ED film scanner
Price (S$): $1800
Description:
20120815112619.jpg

Up for sale is a very good condition fully functioning Nikon Coolscan LS-5000ED film scanner. This was and still is the top of the line film scanner with the fastest frame per second scanning for 35mm film. Nikon have recently discontinued this model and hence it is getting scarcer by the day. I have recently serviced it at NSC and the technician there gave it the clean bill of health. This package includes

1. Film scanner
2. SA-21 strip film adaptor
3. SA-30 roll film adaptor with film spool (this is rare to find!)
4. Film strip holder adaptor (film strip holder not included)
5. Manuals and drivers
6. Powercord
7. Rockynook: Scanning negatives and slides with CD-ROM

Please note that the SA-30 roll film adaptor has alignment issues which NSC is unable to rectify so you would need to get a new one. The film spool holder is functioning normally. There are services to modify the SA-21 to work as a SA-30 as well. The SA-30 and film spool holder is thrown in as a free gift should you choose to use it.

This attractive package is available to all for a fair price of $1800. I based my estimates on last transacted prices on the "Bay". Bear in mind that shipping this entire package would easily cost $100 plus GST charges of around $120 so there are savings to be made buying local. The original source of this kit is from BHphoto. Collection and viewing at my convenience.

Contact Number: 94762550

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original box not included. Shoe box to hold all accessories given free

Status
Not open for further replies.