WTSell: Others - Domke, Manfrotto, Gitzo, Digi-Cabi Various (Drybox, Tripod, Bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Apr 14, 2003
Sengkang
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Domke, Manfrotto, Gitzo, Digi-Cabi
Equipment Model: Various (Drybox, Tripod, Bag)
Price (S$): See below
Description:
Got the following items to clear:
1) Digi-Cabi AD-060 (W35xD32xH59cm). Condition is 9/10. Selling S$120 or highest offer.
2) Domke F2. Black. COndition 7/10, not for fuzzy buyers. Selling S$100 or highest offer.
3) Manfrotto 190Pro. COndition 9/10. Selling S$130 or highest offer.
4) Gitzo G1227M (comes with quick release plate). Condition 9/10. Selling S$150 or highest offer.

Item 1 to be self collected fr my home. The remaining items can be transacted preferably at Sengkang.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: 0

Item 1 sold. The rest are still open for sale.

Please note that the F2 is the black ballistic model ( http://www.tiffen.com/displayproduct.html?tablename=domke&itemnum=700-02B )

More info on the Gitzo G1277M can be found on http://www.digitalrev.com/en/gitzo-g1277-m-head-2790.html . THe one I am selling comes with a quick release plate.

Anyone who is interested to get the 190Pro with the GItzo head, I am looking at S$260.

Item (4) SOLD.

Left with the 190Pro tripod (2) and Gitzo ball head (3). Keep your offers coming!

Sorry I mean the Domke bag is sold! not item (4) posted a min earlier

Upz!

Tripod and head still available.

Tripod SOLD.

Last remaining item is Gitzo G1277M ball head, info as follow. Send me your best offers!

Highlights:
11.5cm tall
Smooth precise movement
Double Quick Release System
Stronger Safer Locking

The G1277M is a magnesium ball centre tripod head, now featuring two newly developed materials for discs and quick release plates that substitute the traditional cork plates. Discs feature Safe Lock, a techno polymer that maximises locking torque, eliminates micro movements and cuts vibration. Weighing only 0.5 kg and able to carry weights of up to 6kg.

The advanced Teflon-coated ball gives smooth, fluid-feeling movements between shots, and eliminates all trace of jarring and skipping. Two pins, one fixed and one manually operated by means of a button, prevents camera equipment from suddenly dropping out of the head when the quick release locking knob is released.

The levelling bubble helps users keep the cameras level, whether horizontal or vertical. The ability to lock and unlock the panoramic movement independent of front-back or lateral tilt movements is useful.

Ups...

Asking for 120 for the GItzo head :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.