WTSell: Others - Canon PIXMA MP145 (All-in-one Photo Printer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewartlife

Mar 14, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: PIXMA MP145 (All-in-one Photo Printer)
Price (S$): 100
Description:
The MP145 is an all-in-one photo printer that’s a perfect fit for any interior and any budget

DSC01162.jpg

Print
• Canon’s legendary FINE™ technology print head heightens both quality and speed
• Tiny 2pl (min) ink droplet combined with 4800dpi (max) resolution for photo-lab quality photo
• Prints a 4 x 6” borderless photo in just 60 seconds
• Speedy document printing: 20ppm monochrome/ 15ppm colour

Copy
• Speedy document copying: 19cpm monochrome/ 15cpm in colour
• Colours stay faithful to the original with Dual Colour Gamut Processing
• Even second-generation copies are clear and vibrant
• Advanced Z-Lid for convenient copying of thick or bulky documents

Scan
• Sharp 600dpi CIS flatbed scanning with image-retouching capabilities
• With the Multi-Crop function you can select several sections of a document, scan one time, then save each section as an individual scan in a multi-page file
• Scan up to 10 business cards or four 4”x6” photos at once with the Multi-Scan function; images are properly aligned and saved as individual file

Info: http://www.canon.com.sg/p/EN/39-All-In-One/103-Inkjet/15-PIXMA-MP145/

Contact Number: 97104999
Email Address: stewart_life@yahoo.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Yes

Additional Comments:
This is a brand new photo printer. Got it from the last COMEX 2009 as the bonus from buying a Toshiba's laptop. Never opened yet, still in the full package and the cart. Anyone interested, just SMS or call or e-mail me for quick deal.

Hi, the printer is still available. Transaction can be done at Sengkang MRT or Dhoby Gout MRT, or somewhere near that area. Very good stuff and very good price :D

Hi, I was very busy since last time. Anyway, the printer is still available, and I am willing to let it go for $70. Very good price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.