WTSell: Others - Akarui Digi E40D

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjohans

Jan 2, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Akarui Digi
Equipment Model: E40D
Price (S$): 110
Description:
Like brand new - 1 month old only. Comes with the original tax invoice, instruction manual and keys. Upgrading to a bigger model so have to let this one go.

Bought it at Courts Megastore on December 18th, price paid was 155. Will let it go to the first one willing to pay 110. Don't bother to bid lower, I would rather keep it than letting it go for less.

It's identical to this one: http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/91659

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 11 months

Additional Comments:
To be collected in Punggol.

I guess I should have added that the cabinet is 36L. And it has two adjustable drawers that can be pulled out.

I found a nice spot for this in my study so I've decided to keep it. So in short it's no longer for sale.

The long version is that I would in fact have sold it the same day if those of you who made a bid had not been so "el cheapo" to underbid my offer price of $110 with a few dollars. I clearly stated that you should not bother to try and bid lower and I did in fact mean that. ;)

Anyhow it was the "minister of home affairs" who insisted I could not possibly need two dry cabinets. After though negotiations I've managed to reach a settlement with said minister and the dry cabinet is now back in my study where it belongs, together with a brand new and much larger sibling. :thumbsup:

Happy shooting everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.