WTSell: Other - Other Original wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura (see pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: Original wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura (see pictures)

Price (S$): see below

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
I am selling pristine and original Artisan Obscura accessories:
- Earth Threaded Ivorywood Soft Release Button, 11mm (small) concave, regular thread, never used, the condition is mint.
- Wild Olive Hot Shoe Cover, seldom used, the condition is 10 of 10.

Price:
- Earth Threaded Wooden Soft Release Button: S$ 65
- Wooden Hot Shot Cover: S$ 45
- S$ 100 only if you buy together
The original Artisan Obscura box is included.

First owner and I bought them directly from Artisan Obscura US in Denver, Colorado.

Last time I bought in impulse and reserved them for Fujifilm X-E3, but in the end, I have never bought any Fuji X-E mirrorless. Hence, I decide to sell them now. This soft release button should be compatible with Olympus PEN-F mirrorless, and some 35mm film cameras as well.

Name: Jeff

Phone Number:
message me @ 9-Six-Four-Two -7-Five-Five-0

Picture of my Earth Threaded Wooden Soft Release Button (Top):

Picture of my Earth Threaded Wooden Soft Release Button (Bot):

Picture of my Wild Olive Hot Shoe Cover (Top):

Picture of my Wild Olive Hot Shoe Cover (Bot):

The wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available :D

The wooden Soft Release Button and Hot Shoe Cover from Artisan Obscura are still available :D

Status
Not open for further replies.