Dec 13, 2006
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: Light Stand Trolley Hard Case

Price (S$): S$45

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Bought late 2015, used less than 10 times. Selling off as I am switching to another method of transporting gear.

Studio Light Stand Trolley Case
Condition: 8/10
S$90 Price is firmed
Have scratches on the corner bumper from a oversea trip. Wheel is still in good condition. Some rivets is a bit rusty (refer to center photo). So far I am able to squeeze the following stuff inside the case: One compact and one large tripod, 2x2.8m, 1x2.6m, 1x2.1m, 4xcompact stands and a 1.85m boom arm (refer to last bottom photo). The case come with a center divider + 4 section small dividers.

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing just pm me your number to arrange by sms. First come first serve basis.

Name: Michael

Phone Number:
For viewing just pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 4862.jpg
    4862.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 4863.jpg
    4863.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 4861m.jpg
    4861m.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
S$45 Price is firmed (not S$90 sorry)
Have scratches on the corner bumper from a oversea trip. Wheel is still in good condition. Some rivets is a bit rusty (refer to center photo). So far I am able to squeeze the following stuff inside the case: One compact and one large tripod, 2x2.8m, 1x2.6m, 1x2.1m, 4xcompact stands and a 1.85m boom arm (refer to last bottom photo). The case come with a center divider + 4 section small dividers.

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing just pm me your number to arrange by sms. First come first serve basis.

S$45 Price is firmed

S$45 Price is firmed

So far have received a same question ask by a few people: Can the case fit inside a car boot?
Answer: I can only confirm that the case can fit inside a normal comfort blue Taxi boot. Any car smaller I can't confirm.

S$45 Price is firmed

So far have received a same question ask by a few people: Can the case fit inside a car boot?
Answer: I can only confirm that the case can fit inside a normal comfort blue Taxi boot. Any car smaller I can't confirm.

S$45 Price is firmed

Sold. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.