Oct 30, 2016
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless + Lens

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony A7rii + Sony 24-105 F4

Price (S$): 1600

Detailed Description:
Selling A7rii and 24-105 F4 together because the image stabilizer has stopped working and im unable to test which is not functioning since I do not have a spare lens. I have confirmed with camera hospital that it is fixable, I just have not gotten around to doing it. I have reduce price for both body and lens together since I do not know which is not functioning, as well as reduce price for selling both as bundle.

Ar7ii is heavily used. Have scratches and dings but it is still functioning properly as a camera. Sensor is working fine and photos of landscape shots available if needed. Still have original boxes, batteries, etc and comes with 3rd party L-bracket and 3rd party dual battery charger.

Sony 24-105 F4 is well taken care with minor scratches. Has original boxes, lens cap etc.

Please text as I am inactive on the forums, thanks.

Reason for selling: Finish army, out of job, broke.

Condition of Item(s): 6

Name: Marshal

Phone Number:
81nine8 113nine

For those inquiring about individual products, please read the above post because as mentioned, I do not know whether it is the lens or the body that has IS issues. It is my responsibility to make it clear so as to not disappoint when inquiring about the products.

Which is why I am selling both at a reduced price for the benefit of doubt.