WTSell: Mirrorless - Sony Sony a6300 Limited Edition Silver Chinese New Year 2018 Edition (Body Only)

Shangyou

Dec 13, 2012
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony a6300 Limited Edition Silver Chinese New Year 2018 Edition (Body Only)

Price (S$): 770

Detailed Description:
Sony a6300 Limited Edition Silver Chinese New Year 2018 Edition

Extremely rare collector's item only released in Asia at Sony Stores during CNY 2018.

Barely used since purchase in 2020. Was planning on bringing it on overseas trips but COVID happened so it's just been sitting in my dry cabinet for the past 2+ years.

Perfect functional condition, no issues whatsoever. No lens, SD card, or battery included, this is just for the camera body only.

Screen protector applied since day one.

No refunds once sold as the warranty expired long ago, but feel free to bring your own lens, SD card, and battery to test as much as you want before purchase.

If interested please Whatsapp/SMS me or message me on my Carousell listing: https://www.carousell.sg/p/sony-a6300-limited-edition-silver-chinese-new-year-2018-edition-extremely-rare-body-only-1177636417/

Thank you!

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Shangyou

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Photo 31-7-22, 9 28 11 PM.jpg
    Photo 31-7-22, 9 28 11 PM.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 190
Bumping since I received a few messages asking if it's still available: yes it is!

A few people messaged me asking if the price is negotiable: yes I am open to reasonable offers!

Yes it is still available!

Since a couple of people asked me if I'm willing to do trades, I am only looking for the following cameras/camera accessories at the moment:

1) Sony RX1 (any model)
2) Sony RX10 IV
3) Sony RX100 VII
4) Sony AX-43
5) Sony AX-53
6) Sony AX-100
7) Sony AX-700
8) Samsung NX S Lens 50-150mm f2.8

If you have any of the gear above and are interested in trading, feel free to Whatsapp me and we can discuss! :)

Because a few people asked me why I'm selling this higher than the market value of the regular black a6300, this silver version is limited to 500 units made worldwide, hence why it's worth more to collectors and camera enthusiasts!

I'm not in a hurry to sell it off because I am confident that the value of the camera will continue rising in time due to the rarity, so please don't lowball me! Hoping to sell it off to somebody who will appreciate the camera as it's just been sitting in my dry cabinet since 2020!

Attachments

• a6300 Silver.png
    a6300 Silver.png
    601.6 KB · Views: 70
Since a couple of people asked me if I'm willing to do trades, I am only looking for the following cameras/camera accessories at the moment:

1) Sony RX1 (any model)
2) Sony RX10 IV
3) Sony RX100 VII
4) Sony AX-43
5) Sony AX-53
6) Sony AX-100
7) Sony AX-700
8) Samsung NX S Lens 50-150mm f2.8

If you have any of the gear above and are interested in trading, feel free to Whatsapp me and we can discuss! :)
Just because a few people asked if I'm interested in trading for anything other than the cameras/gear listed above, I am pretty much just looking for vlogging equipment now as I'm running a YouTube channel, hence my list of items above! If you have any vlogging cameras or gear that I didn't list above but you're interested in trading with my a6300, feel free to SMS me and maybe we can work something out!

Received a few offers but item is still available! Feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer too if you’re a serious buyer!

Your selling price is toooo high. I offer 600 There's a lot of silver color available in carousell. Might as well keep your cam or put in museum.

Your selling price is toooo high. I offer 600 There's a lot of silver color available in carousell. Might as well keep your cam or put in museum.
The silver ones you are seeing on Carousell are a6000 or a6400, not a6300. The a6300 silver is limited to 500 units produced worldwide and was sold in very limited quantities at the Sony Singapore official shop. I'm already selling way below the market price, you can see previous sold listings online for this item are way higher than the price I'm asking for it. It is in near mint condition and easily goes for over $1000 on eBay in this condition. I'm just hoping to sell to a local buyer so I don't need to deal with eBay fees and overseas postage.

Please refrain from judgements. Keep it focused on the item. Thank you.