WTSell: Mirrorless - Professional Sony Sony A7III + Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 + Battery Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Sony

Short Description: Sony A7III + Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 + Battery Grip

Price (S$): 3600

Detailed Description:
Hi, I have a Professional Full Frame Camera Combination Set with Superb Grip and Battery Life for sale! Very good for everyday shoot and run and gun photography style cum 4k Video recording! This package consists of my excellent condition Sony A7III 24 Megapixels Full frame camera, an excellent light weight and superb quality Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 standard zoom lens. Superb Image Quality and easily shoot in low light conditions. The award winning camera & lens combination (EISA award) to bring you excellent quality photos and videos. This combination is used by a lot of professional photographers doing commercial shoots. Go Google or Youtube to see the reviews of this combination for yourself!

One of the BEST DEAL IN THE MARKET! For the price, you be getting:
-1x Sony A7III Camera, its box and its accessories including camera strap and charger. (Condition: 9.5/10). Well protected with LCD screen protector since day 1. No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Shutter count 3057. Warranty till March 2020 from Sony Singapore.
-1x Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Lens with its box and accessories. This is the official set lens, not the grey export sets that you see online with only 1 year warranty. You get the official Warranty Coverage from Tamron Singapore. Warranty till Dec 2021. Condition (9/10) as they are minor scratch on the lens hood which does not affect the image quality at all.
-1x Third Party Meike Battery Grip with Remote Control. The battery grip makes a significant difference when you shoot the photos. The feeling is excellent. Not to mention the remote control. It is a must have for remote shooting. Instead of spending much time to figure out how to connect your handphone App through Wifi just to shoot remotely (its a bit painful, especially for people who is not used to Sony Interface), just use the remote control and point and trigger it to shoot remotely. Shoot remotely from a distance effortlessly and elegantly. Definitely more reliable than the handphone app. Shop Warranty till Jan 2020.
-2x Original Sony Batteries. Easily shoot 1000++ photos and more. And this is a very conservative figure.
-2x 16GB SD Cards. One of it is brand new. Two cards are better than 1. You can configure 1 to shoot RAW (main) and the other to shoot JPEG (backup) since the camera has two card slots.
- On top of this, I will throw in a brand new pack of 4 "AAA" rechargeable batteries worth $20 for you to use for the remote control.

Why buy from me?

✅Cheap. A whole brand new set of these combination of Camera, Lens, Grip and all the accessories will cost you $4500! Save the money for your other stuff!
✅Peace of mind for you. Warranty Covered by local Sony as this is bought from Sony store. Any problem just find Sony!
✅Convenient. Rather than travel to so many different stores and places to meet different buyers to get this set, you can meet me in City or North area to deal! Save your time and energy!
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked. I spent more than $4.5k for this whole setup so now selling it as big loss. My loss is your gain.
Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Condition of Item(s): 9

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• _DSF9173.JPG
    _DSF9173.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 43