WTSell: Mirrorless - Leica SL (shutter just replaced and camera fully serviced), 50SL, 75SL availabl

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Leica

Short Description: SL (shutter just replaced and camera fully serviced), 50SL, 75SL available.

Price (S$): $6,500

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Slight rub marks on the paint on the bottom edge of the camera. No dents as never been bumped or dropped. Shutter failed prematurely and the camera was fully serviced by Leica. New shutter count on brand new shutter is low like 100-200 shots MAX and works perfectly (basically half the camera insides were changed because it's mostly all two main parts). Besides now there is a service guarantee of 6 months or so (check with Leica but since it's a local Singapore set they're pretty good with FOC repairs out of warranty anyway).

So you're essentially getting a perfectly refurbished camera.

Not in a hurry to sell, because I quite like the 75SL and 50SL lenses. Just very happy with my two X1D bodies and I'm considering having it be my only kit (hence also selling M10 and M lenses 75Lux / 50APO). And figured maybe someone would want a cam with only 100-200 shutters at way cheaper than a new one.

Comes with full box set and everything a new one would come with.

Can also sell a 50SL w/warranty ($5,500) and/or 75SL basically new w/warranty ($6,400).

Name: Adam

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

Up for the day.

Up for the day.

Up for the day.

UP!!

Up for the day.

Up, sorry not taking low offers because I'm just incline to keep/use the cam. I've been around the world camera wise.. tried Canon/Nikon/Sony/Fuji/Panasonic/Olympus all twice to three times (look at my buy and sell history) and for some reason I still like the SL lenses best and even though the tech is a little "outdated" spec wise, I feel I don't really miss out in real world use. So I won't bother dropping the price, but I do have too many systems so I'll keep everything I own listed and see where the chips fall. Thanks for the understanding as to why I won't sell cheap.