WTSell: Mirrorless - Canon EOS R + adapter + 35/1.8 RF + 50/1.2L RF + spare batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Canon

Short Description: EOS R + adapter + 35/1.8 RF + 50/1.2L RF + spare batteries.

Price (S$): See inside.

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Bought a week or two back. Tested once with my wife indoors and a few outdoor shots and put in my dry cab.
If anyone is keen I'll sell but not too much less than retail pricing as it's pretty much new. Prefer to sell all together, besides why would you buy the body without the only two (but very phenomenal) prime lenses.

Can toss in two extra Canon new style batteries if the price is right.

Selling because I'm fairly certain I'll be keeping the X1D and just wanted to test the EOS R and I'm very impressed with it and especially these new RF primes!

Name: Adam

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

Since people are asking... The full box set sells for $6900+ new after adding the two extra authentic batteries worth $120 each so total price for kit is $7150+ going at $6,600 my loss your gain situation save $550+ from buying new. Wanna sell as a full set, otherwise will probably keep. Reason for selling was that I was going to either keep this or the Hasselblad X1D. Decided to just keep the Hasselblad X1D, so gonna sell this. Don't ask for photos, it's a new set. Price is firm as I don't need to sell any cheaper. Free adapter for EOS EF lenses included as well as the two spare batteries.. So total is 3 batteries, 2 lenses, 1 adapter and a body w/all the stuff (boxes, books, charger, cables etc)

Up... $6,500 for the set.

Up..

Status
Not open for further replies.