WTSell: Lens - Vologda Mir-1B f/2.8 37mm M42 Mount s/n 92005304, Made in 1992 in Vol

Status
Not open for further replies.

samikiz

Oct 7, 2013
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Vologda
Equipment Model: Mir-1B f/2.8 37mm M42 Mount s/n 92005304, Made in 1992 in Vologda
Price (S$): 110
Description:
Selling this little "hand grenade" of a lens made back in 1992 at the Vologda Optical-Mechanical Factory near Moscow. It's in really excellent condition (sold to me as "unused" but has some very light usage marks from the adaptor). I cranked up the clarity in the images to you can see the details really clearly, but note that with the flash and clarity tweaks picked up some white dust particles on the exterior - obviously, just needs a little wipe.

Lenses are free of fungus and scratches, but has some very light dust particles (as would be expected in a 23yo lens!) which does not affect quality. Selling this one because I have two copies of this lens and I'm keeping the older one simply because it's more "vintage". This lens is unique from the older ones in that it has the "hand grenade" design (and feel... and weight)

Overall great lens, solid metal construction, and smooth but tight ring motion.

I can offer a Canon EOS Mount Adaptor for an additional $15 (for use with Canon DSLR cameras), but adaptors are widely available for all types of lens mounts.

Specs:
Focal length: 37mm
Relative aperture: f/2.8
Diaphragm scale from 2.8 to 16
Mounting: M42 x 1mm, Focusing from 0.7m
Filter mount M 49 x 0.75 mm

Contact Number: 96 two two zero 2 9 eight
Email Address: samikiz at gmail dot com

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: none

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original case which also acts as rear lens cap and original front lens cap. The plastic case exterior is cracked in a few spots but works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.